Excelitas’ CurX™ UV-LED module is an LED-based, high-power UV light source for printing and curing applications in the UVA wavelength range. It is a linear scalable, high end UV LED curing “flood” module, available in 365 nm, 385 nm and 395 nm, with the highest irradiance available (W/cm²) on the market. The module is well suited for applications such as digital ink printing, screen printing, flexo printing, offset printing, and the curing of coatings, adhesives, glues, and varnishes.
CurX incorporates LED technology from Nichia, delivers higher irradiance than other products, and features an ultra-compact design for easy integration. The module also features a sophisticated water cooling system that provides a consistent operating temperature for maximum performance.
A 20 mm x 60 mm emitting area provides the highest irradiance available and maximum performance for high speed curing. CurX is environmentally friendly and mercury-free, with no ozone generation.
- Maximum Operating Stability for Increased Productivity
- Highest Irradiance Available (W/cm2) for Increased Throughput
- Superior Reliability, Longer Life, Lower Operating Costs
- Compact Design for Easy Integration and Customization
- Based on Nichia LED Technology
- Environmentally Friendly and Energy Efficient
- RoHS Compliant
Read the press release on the new CurX™ UV-LED Module