- Performs simple troubleshooting.
- Ensures First Piece Inspections are passed for production running.
- Ensures good documentation, fills up all necessary documentation for job travelling and traceability.
- Maintains on the shopfloor 6S housekeeping, discipline and compliance to safety regulations at all times.
- Reports to Section Leader for machine breakdown/problems.
- Ensures daily targets and outputs are met.
- Coordinates and works closely with Engineers on the FAT set-up and fabrication.
- Reads and follows relevant Work Instructions and SOPs.
- Supports new methods and concepts for improvement program.
- Highlights issues to Section Leader and seeks help to solve the issues on daily basis.
- Professional Certificate/ NiTEC or equivalent
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience within Metal Machining experience
- Able to read and write English
- Able to interpret Technical Drawing with Geometrical Tolerances
- With good attitude and well-disciplined
- Has a clear understanding of good documentation practices and quality system regulations and requirements
- With strong communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Can use measurement equipment: Vernier Caliper, Height Gauge, Dial Indicator, Profile Projector etc.
The CNC Machinist will be responsible for the set up and operation of CNC machine per production schedule, ensuring all blueprint requirements are met.