MISSISSAUGA, ON, CANADA
Our facility in Mississauga, Ontario has key positions in Sales, Marketing, Research & Development, Engineering, Manufacturing, Customer Support and other disciplines. Operating since 1984, this site specializes in the design, development, manufacturing and marketing of a broad portfolio of innovative LED and Lamp technology. The Toronto facility serves a variety of markets such as electronics, optoelectronics, digital printing, general assembly, coatings, and medical device manufacturing, as well as endoscopy, bioscience research, microscopy and instrumentation.
We are presently seeking a Level 2 Assembly Technician will be responsible for assembling and testing released products.
- Read work orders, follow all applicable company procedures, production procedures and test procedures.
- Perform immediate assembly tasks to complete the assembly of production units, including but not limited to: crimping, soldering, screwing, using adhesives, UV curing, wiring and mounting.
- Test units or sub-assemblies using test equipment, test software or test fixtures.
- Perform soldering operation as instructed by work instructions.
- Work within different work stations as required by Team Leads and/or Production Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years of electronics assembly experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Post-secondary diploma or certificate from a recognized educational institution in a related discipline.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to read and comprehend work instructions, assembly drawings.
- Good English verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in an ISO9001, 14001, 13485 certified, and/or FDA QSR compliant environment is an asset.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Excelitas is seeking leaders and innovators to join our global team! Visit: www.excelitas.com/join-our-team