Temporary Warehouse & Inventory Control Assistant
MISSISSAUGA, ON , CANADA
Excelitas Technologies is a global technology leader focused on delivering innovative, high-performance, market-driven photonic solutions to meet the illumination, optronics, detection and optical technology needs of global customers. Serving a vast array of applications across biomedical, scientific, safety, security, consumer products, semiconductor, industrial manufacturing, defense and aerospace sectors, we stand committed to enabling our customers' success in their end-markets. Globally we employ over 6,700 people across sites in North America, Asia and Europe.
As manufacturers of the future, we push the limits of what is technologically possible, through international collaboration, trusted experience and a sense of purpose. At Excelitas Technologies YOU are how we Excel.
We are looking for a passionate Warehouse and Inventory Control Assistant who will be responsible for working with the warehouse and inventory management team to ensure accurate and timely receipt of incoming shipments, processing of inventory and related control documents and accurate and timely shipment of outgoing shipments.
This position is expected to interface with all appropriate contacts within LDGI and with external contacts as required in the position described.
- Pick orders accurately as per completed Sales Orders/Work Orders;
- Package goods safely for shipping to Production Dept. and or customers;
- Shipping and receiving of goods as directed;
- Package and label finished goods and received products as required under established guidelines;
- Participate in regular cycle count activities as required;
- Assist in maintaining accurate inventory levels for the MRP II system;
- Actively participate in scheduled Inventory Counts as required;
- Preparation of custom documentation;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Possesses a minimum Grade 12 education (from a recognized educational institution);
- Possesses prior experience in an International Distribution MRPII warehouse environment;
- Certified under a recognized Forklift Safety certification program;
- Possesses basic working knowledge of computers;
- Ability to work in a diverse workforce;
- Possesses some knowledge of Microsoft Office products, WHMIS, and ISO standards an asset.
To join our team of experts, please visit the career section of our website at www.excelitas.com for more information.