Thin Film Technician III
BOULDER, CO , UNITED STATES
Excelitas Technologies is a global technology leader focused on delivering innovative, high-performance, market-driven photonic solutions to meet the illumination, optronics, detection and optical technology needs of global customers. Serving a vast array of applications across biomedical, scientific, safety, security, consumer products, semiconductor, industrial manufacturing, defense and aerospace sectors, we stand committed to enabling our customers' success in their end-markets. Globally we employ over 6,700 people across sites in North America, Asia and Europe.
As manufacturers of the future, we push the limits of what is technologically possible, through international collaboration, trusted experience and a sense of purpose. At Excelitas Technologies YOU are how we Excel.
We are currently seeking a Technician who will operate deposition systems to produce coated components.
- Cleans, inspects and measures more advanced/complex substrates to ensure quality. Will typically perform work on crystals and larger optics that require hand cleaning;
- Performs design adjustments to meet spectral requirements;
- Troubleshoots hardware;
- Able to read and comprehend prints for determining specs on surface quality, substrate dimensions, arrow marking for side one and side two, packaging requirements;
- Performs second check chamber start;
- Rebuilds sources (Ebeam only);
- Conditions sources;
- Teamwork - works effectively within team. Can provide guidance to Tech I.
- Typically has minimum of 3+ year optics experience or related industry experience;
- High School diploma required.
This position requires the use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
Visa sponsorship is not available for any position at Excelitas
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation