IR Linear and 2D Sensor Array Modules
Excelitas offers Linear and 2D IR Imager Arrays based upon our Thermopile Technology. All Arrays are provided as plug-and-play Modules featuring a sensing chip, robust metal housing with focusing lens, a PCB with microprocessor for calibration and bus interface and a quick connector for streamlined plug-and-play integration. We offer 8-pixel, 16-pixel and 32-pixel Linear IR Imager Array Modules for field-proven effectiveness in scanning presence detection, non-contact temperature measurement, smart-home products, and office electronics. Custom solutions also available upon request.
- CoolEYE IR Line Arrays - our IR line array family comprises three versions of the product, designed for various non-contact temperature measurement applications. These modules come with an array sensor with multiplexed output signal transferred into a calibrated signal by a microprocessor located on a compact PCB.
- CoolEYE IR 2D Modules - this module comes with different fields-of-view and calibration ranges to support a diverse array of specific needs for our customers. They come as plug-and-play modules that feature a sensing chip housed in a robust metal housing with a focusing lens, a PCB with a microprocessor for calibration and bus interface and a quick connector to integrate all of these components and activate its functionalities.
- Non-contact temperature measurement
- Household applications: microwave ovens
- Printer/copier applications
- Smart homes
- Scanning presence detection
- Presence and motion detection