With our long-standing Qioptiq® heritage in weapons optics, Excelitas is a world leader in understanding the particularly demanding engineering requirements of Weapon-Mounted Night Vision, Thermal and Fused Imaging sights for the dismounted soldier. The factors of weapon-fire shock resistance, boresight accuracy retention and enduring ongoing field rigours and diverse environmental conditions, are all taken into consideration during the design and manufacture of all Excelitas Weapon-Mounted Sights. When you need the best, look no further.
- Our assault weapon sights comprise optical day sight, thermal weapon sight and night vision sight solutions. They employ image intensification, thermal imaging and fusion technologies to ensure high-quality performance.
- We also have superior-quality, cost-effective sights explicitly designed for sharp shooter weapons.
- Another line of image-intensified and thermal imaging sights is developed to meet snipers' requirements.
- You can also find heavy machine gun sights that provide optical resolution, enhancing structural rigidity, stability, simplicity and functionality.
- Lastly, our catalog includes arm sight optics and modules for different programs, delivering maximum performance, reliability and affordability.