Excelitas Technologies to Highlight Applied Microscopy and Imaging Optics Products at VISION 2021
WHO: Excelitas Technologies® Corp., a leading industrial technology manufacturer focused on delivering innovative, market-driven end-to-end photonic solutions, will showcase its latest applied microscopy and imaging optics innovations at VISION 2021, the world's leading trade fair for machine vision.
WHAT : Expert staff will be available in-person at the Excelitas exhibit, located at Hall 10, Booth 10G44, to discuss the company’s featured technology, which includes:
- Optem® FUSION Micro-Imaging Lens System: Designed to meet the evolving needs of today’s micro-imaging applications in OEM systems, the Optem FUSION Lens System combines a standardized mechanical interface with bi-directional infinity optics to deliver unmatched interchangeability, performance versatility and functional flexibility in machine vision, automated optical inspection and non-contact metrology. Available in manual or motorized 7:1 and 12:1 zoom and economical fixed magnification, the precision micro-imaging lens system features a modular design to enable form, function and performance modification.
- mag.x 125 Widefield Microscope System: Representing a new class of optical systems, mag.x 125 enables microscope-like resolution with wide fields-of-view, supporting modern high-resolution sensors up to 57 mm diameter. The system is fully modular and ideally suited for submicron-imaging in inspection and measurement applications. The modular approach enables adaptation of the system to many applications, with a fully featured system that includes an exceptionally uniform coaxial illumination and high-precision through-the-lens autofocus.
- LINOS® d.fine HR 2.4/128 Lens: The d.fine HR 2.4/128 3.33X high-resolution inspection lens is optimized for a magnification factor of 3.33X, achieving object resolution of up to 300 lp/mm across image circle diameters as large as 82 mm. With the addition of modular accessories, the d.fine HR 2.4/128 enables dual-support for both 12k/16k line sensors and large format area sensors, providing maximum versatility for handling countless imaging tasks. Featuring an aperture of 2.4 combined with an extremely low distortion of 0.1%, the d.fine HR 2.4/128 is the ideal choice for the most demanding high-throughput imaging applications.
- LINOS Inspec.x High-Resolution Lenses: Inspec.x lenses are available in a variety of configurations to meet specific resolution, focal length, wavelength and camera requirements for high-performance line-scan and area-scan imaging applications.
- LINOS MeVis C-Mount Lenses: Developed for use with the highest resolution sensors available on the market, MeVis-C Lenses combine exceptional resolution with low distortion, minimal light fall off and excellent chromatic correction across 450 nm - 900 nm wavebands. Mevis-C lenses can resolve up to 200 lp/mm all the way to the extreme corners of a 1" sensor.
- LINOS Rodagon Scan Lenses: Rodagon scan lenses offer a variety of models that combine high-performance optics with robust mechanics to deliver industrial-grade performance and versatility for large format cameras. Options feature a wide range of focal lengths and F-numbers across several specially designed Rodagon lens series.
WHEN: October 5 – October 7, 2021
WHERE: Messe Stuttgart, Stuttgart, Germany, Excelitas Exhibit: Hall 10, Booth 10G44.
# # #
About Excelitas Technologies
Excelitas Technologies® Corp. is a leading industrial technology manufacturer focused on delivering innovative, market-driven photonic solutions to meet the illumination, optical, optronic, imaging, sensing and detection needs of our OEM and end-user customers. Serving a vast array of applications across biomedical, scientific, semiconductor, industrial manufacturing, safety & security, consumer products, defense and aerospace sectors, Excelitas stands committed to enabling our customers’ success in their many various end-markets. Our team consists of more than 7,000 professionals working across North America, Europe and Asia, to serve customers worldwide.
Excelitas®, Excelitas Technologies®, Optem® and LINOS® are registered trademarks of Excelitas Technologies Corp. All other products and services are either trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Senior Director of Global Marketing - Commercial
+1 (781) 996-5925
Cheryl Reynhout or Jill Anderson
On Behalf of Excelitas Technologies Corp.
SVM Public Relations
(+1) 401 490-9700