Excelitas Technologies to Showcase Night Vision, Thermal and Fused Sighting, Surveillance and Target Location Solutions at SOF Week
WHO: Excelitas Technologies® Corp., a leading industrial technology manufacturer focused on delivering innovative, market-driven photonic solutions, will highlight its broad offering of components, modules and system solutions for night vision, thermal and fused sighting, surveillance and target location applications requiring the highest quality and reliability at SOF Week.
WHAT: Excelitas experts will be available at the booth to discuss featured products for dismounted operators including:
- DRAGON C12-XR Uncooled Thermal Weapon Sight: The DRAGON C12-XR is a high-performance multi-role system that delivers extended range performance in a compact, lightweight and rugged package. This uncooled thermal weapon sight is well suited to longer-range sharpshooter and machine gun support weapons, particularly platforms with restricted rail space.
- EAGLE Binocular Night Vision Goggle: A rugged binocular night vision goggle, EAGLE provides users with enhanced night situational awareness and maneuverer capability in a lightweight package. Additional options include an external battery pack, helmet mount and filters for signature reduction, daylight training and retro-reflection reduction.
- PHOENIX-S Cooled Thermal, Long-Range Sniper Sight: Designed for the most demanding ground-based sniper operations, PHOENIX-S delivers battle winning capability by allowing early and rapid detection, recognition and identification of targets at extended ranges even in zero light conditions. It offers integration with a wide range of small arms weapon systems and optical day scopes achieved by the in line configuration. PHOENIX-S is a fully digital architecture, with a wide range of system set up and configuration options to the user accessible via a simple menu system.
- TALON Fused Weapon Sight - Image Intensifier / Thermal Imager: TALON is a dual-channel optically fused weapon sight product that provides the dismounted close-combat user with an enhanced, multi-waveband detect / recognize / identify capability. TALON is a fully qualified military weapon sight specifically designed for short- and medium-range surveillance and target engagement.
- DRAGON H12 Handheld Thermal Surveillance and Target Location System: An intermediate range multi-function surveillance and target location system, DRAGON H12 provides warfighters with the ability to detect, locate and communicate enemy locations and other targets of interest on the battlefield. DRAGON H12 is a high-performance sight for medium to long range applications that enables 24 hr. surveillance and target location capability within a lightweight and rugged platform.
WHEN: May 9 – May 11, 2023
WHERE: Tampa Convention Center, Tampa, FL
# # #
About Excelitas Technologies
Excelitas Technologies® Corp. is a leading industrial technology manufacturer focused on delivering innovative, market-driven photonic solutions to meet the illumination, optical, optronic, sensing, detection and imaging needs of our OEM and end-user customers. Serving a vast array of applications across biomedical, scientific, semiconductor, industrial manufacturing, safety, security, consumer products, defense and aerospace sectors, Excelitas stands committed to enabling our customers’ success in their many various end-markets. Our team consists of more than 7,500 professionals working across North America, Europe and Asia, to serve customers worldwide.
Excelitas® and Excelitas Technologies® are registered trademarks of Excelitas Technologies Corp. All other products and services are either trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Defense & Aerospace Director of Marketing Communications, Defense and Aerospace
Defense & Aerospace Executive Assistant
Cheryl Reynhout or Jill Anderson
On Behalf of Excelitas Technologies Corp.
SVM Public Relations
(+1) 401 490-9700