Objektive für Inspektion und Machine Vision
Excelitas manufactures a wide array of both inspection and machine vision lenses and imaging systems for all of today's image processing tasks. Eine breite Auswahl an hochwertigen Standardobjektiven ermöglicht es Ihnen, für nahezu jede Anwendung das passende Objektiv zu finden, in der Bildverarbeitung, Mikroinspektion und in der automatisierten optischen Inspektion.
If you don't find the solution you require within our vast lens portfolio, turn to decades of application experience, optical imaging innovation, camera integration and end-to-end systems expertise in illumination, sensing, and electronics to engage a custom inspection or machine vision lens or imaging system solution specifically designed for you.
- MachVis Lens Selector - complimentary software that helps you identify the perfect LINOS or Optem lens solution for your specific imaging or machine vision requirements.
- d.fine HR-M Series - designed with a ground up design to allow ultra-precision imaging performance across large field-of-views.
- d.fine HR 2.4/128 Lens - high-resolution inspection lens optimized for a magnification factor of 3.33X, providing maximum versatility for even the most demand high-throughput imaging applications.
- Inspec.x High-Resolution Lenses for Large Sensors - a rugged series of lenses that offer extraordinary imaging quality for large sensors. This series covers various magnification ranges and provides prism and area-scan module solutions for high-performance line-scan and area-scan imaging.
- MeVis C-Mount Lenses - developed explicitly for the highest-resolution sensors. They come with a high numerical aperture and exceptional resolution to ensure optimal performance for the most demanding applications.
- Rodagon Lens Series - a family of Machine Vision lenses that offer high-quality imaging for line- and area-scan applications.
- LINOS Machine Vision Accessories - an extensive collection of accessories like helical focus mounts, adapters and extension tubes designed specifically for mounting our LINOS Machine Vision lenses to cameras used in industrial environments.
- Optem FUSION Micro-Imaging System - next-generation of precision micro-imaging lens system that comes with a modular design and infinity corrected optics, offering maximum versatility in machine vision, automated optical inspection and non-contact metrology.
- mag.x 125 Widefield Microscope System - evolved from our Qioptiq® heritage that comes with a variable system and fully modular construction for maximum versatility in its adaptation in many applications.
- Macro CCD Lenses - developed for CCD Cameras and deliver exceptional resolution, contrast, color neutrality and virtually distortion-free imaging.
- A-Zoom Probing Microscopes - probing microscope that comes in a compact, single-objective design for value-added wafer imaging. It eliminates cumbersome nose-turret manipulation, which improves wafer probing throughput.
- Quality control
- Robotics and automation
- Defect detection
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Flat Panel Display Inspection
- Display Characterization
- PCB Inspection
- Glass Inspection
- Semiconductor inspection
- Line Scan Inspection
- 2D & 3D Metrology
- Cultural Heritage Digitization