Webinars On Demand
Optimizing Inkjet Printing Adhesion for Wire & Cable Marking
Video Duration1 hour
Digital inkjet printing wire & cable provides manufacturers with productivity advantages including variable data, fast changeover & indelible printing at top line speeds.
However, material properties, contamination, ink/material compatibility & durability requirements create challenges. Fortunately, a trilogy of suppliers have worked together to develop repeatable solutions for printing on a variety of substrates.
In this webinar, experts from Excelitas, Gem Gravure, and Enercon covered:
- Benefits of Continuous Inkjet (CIJ) Printing
- Keys to substrate & ink interfacial adhesion
- Why ink formulation matters
- How plasma & flame treatment enable adhesion
- Benefits of UV LED Ink Curing Technology
Register below to view this webinar recording to learn more.