Excelitas Technologies Showcases Its Integrated Portfolio of Light Emission and Detection Solutions at Pittcon 2011
Pittcon 2011 – Booth Number 5060 – Excelitas Technologies, a global technology leader focused on delivering innovative, customized optoelectronics to OEMs seeking high-performance technology solutions, that it is showcasing a broad array of its light emission and low light level detection solutions tailored specifically to the analytical and life sciences markets at Pittcon 2011, taking place from March 13-18th at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta.
At Pittcon, Excelitas Technologies is highlighting its range of Xenon and LED lighting Solutions and suite of low light level detection – L3D – solutions, which are fueling many applications in Analytical Instrumentation and Life Sciences, including:
- Luminescence and Fluorescence Measurements
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)
- Drug Discovery and Research
- Microplate Reader and High Throughput Screening Instrumentation
- UV/Vis Spectroscopy
Featured product families and technologies on display will include:
- PAX Family of precision-aligned pulsed Xenon light engine modules, including the newly launched PAX-10M product. These “plug-and-play” designs dramatically reduce OEMs’ field service costs and down-time, eliminating cumbersome optical adjustments in the field.
- Latest breakthroughs in Excelitas’ growing Low Light Level Detection Portfolio featuring the announcement of new UV-enhanced SPCMs. The UV-enhanced SPCMs (SLIKTM) are ideally suited to fluorescence applications in the 400 nm range and are based on Excelitas’ well-proven SPCM technology.
- Novel LED Solutions for advancing NGS.
“Excelitas Technologies is deeply committed to working with our customers in the analytical instrumentation and life sciences markets to deliver integrated, highly-customized solutions,” said David Nislick, CEO of Excelitas Technologies. “We are excited to demonstrate at Pittcon how Excelitas can provide OEMs with the total package of light emission and detection technologies to help unlock the mysteries around diseases and accelerate treatments and preventative approaches.”
Excelitas Technologies will exhibit at booth number 5060 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta during Pittcon 2011.
About Excelitas Technologies
Excelitas Technologies is a global technology leader focused on delivering innovative, customized solutions to meet the illumination, detection and other high-performance technology needs of OEM customers. From medical lighting to analytical instrumentation, clinical diagnostics, industrial, safety and security, and aerospace and defense applications, Excelitas Technologies is committed to enabling our customers' success in their specialty end-markets. Excelitas Technologies has approximately 3,000 employees in North America, Europe and Asia, serving customers across the world. The company was previously the Illumination and Detection Solutions (IDS) business unit of PerkinElmer, and is now owned by Veritas Capital.