Excelitas Technologies Showcases Portfolio of Cutting-Edge Infrared Sensing and Photon Detection Solutions at Sensor + Test 2011
Stand 12-503 -Excelitas Technologies, a global provider of innovative, customized optoelectronics to OEMs seeking high-performance technology solutions, announced today that it will exhibit a broad array of its detection products at Sensor + Test 2011, which is taking place June 7 - 9 at Nuremberg Exhibition Center, Nuremberg, Germany.
Excelitas Technologies’ products on display at Sensor + Test will include:
- Suite of Infrared Sensing offerings
- New – DigiPileTM Family of Digital Thermopiles for thermometry, pyrometry, and non-contact temperature measurement
- DigiPyro® Family including our “Smart” DigiPyro for digital motion sensing
- Full range of Pyroelectric Detectors for motion sensing
- Full range of Thermopile Detectors for temperature measurement
- Suite of Photon Detection offerings for Industrial, Safety and Health applications
- Optical assemblies for smoke detection
- Pulsed Laser Diodes for range finding
- APDs for Laser meter and laser range finding
- Photodiode Arrays for X-ray scanning
- PCB assemblies for pulse oximetry
- Infrared LEDs (IREDs)
- Suite of Low Light Level Detection (L3D) offerings
- APDs for Life Sciences and Research
- Expanded range of SPCMs including new UV-enhanced SPCM
“We’re delighted for Excelitas Technologies to exhibit at Sensor + Test 2011, showcasing our broad portfolio of OEM detection solutions,” said Michael Ersoni, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Detection for Excelitas Technologies. “Excelitas’ presence at Sensor + Test represents one of our first industry venues in Germany where we are showcasing – as a standalone company - our range of detection solutions. We are committed to continuing investments to meet our customers’ application needs in both thermal and solid state photon detection,” Mr. Ersoni added.
Excelitas Technologies will exhibit at stand number 12-503 in the Nuremberg Exhibition Centre.
About Excelitas Technologies
Excelitas Technologies is a global technology leader focused on delivering innovative, customized solutions to meet the detection, lighting and other high-performance technology needs of OEM customers. From medical lighting to analytical instrumentation, clinical diagnostics, industrial, safety and security, and aerospace and defense applications, Excelitas Technologies is committed to enabling our customers' success in their specialty end-markets. Excelitas Technologies has approximately 3,000 employees in North America, Europe and Asia, serving customers across the world. The company was previously the Illumination and Detection Solutions business unit of PerkinElmer, and is now owned by Veritas Capital.