US Equal Employment Opportunity Information
Excelitas Technologies is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, veteran status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability (except where such disability is a bona fide occupational disqualification), medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status or characteristic.
Download the PDF to read more about our Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Excelitas Technologies welcomes all qualified job applicants without regard to their disability status. If you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position, please call (+1) 781.522.5955 or send an email to [email protected] (Please note that only inquiries requesting disability assistance will receive a response.)
Excelitas Equal Employment Opportunity Documentation
In accordance with United States law, please find associated Equal Employment Opportunity documentation listed here available for download in the PDF files below.
- Excelitas Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Affirmative action statement
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is the Law
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is the Law, supplement
- Right to Work (English)
- Derecho A Trabajar (Español)
- Your rights under USERRA (Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- E-Verify Notice
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination