Excelitas Technologies to Highlight New Photonics Solutions at Laser World of Photonics 2019
Excelitas Technologies® Corp., a global technology leader delivering innovative, customized photonic solutions, will showcase its broad offering of photonics technologies at Laser World of Photonics in Munich, Germany.
Featured products at Excelitas’ exhibit, located in Hall B1 at Booth 103, include:
- Motorized LINOS Beam Expander 1x-4x for 515nm-540nm or 1030nm-1080nm: The sophisticated, motorized variable beam expander allows an adaption of the focus diameter, focal position and spot quality. Its motorization contributes to considerably reduced set-up times and higher repetition accuracy for a wide variety of laser material processing, display, semi, micro machining, solar and battery applications.
- inspec.x HR 2.4/128 3.33x Lens: Developed to achieve object resolution up to 300 Lp/mm for use in the machine vision, semiconductor and quality control industries, the new HR 2.4/128 3.33x Lens is optimized for a magnification factor of 3.33x and supports sensors up to 82mm in length.
- X-Cite mini+: An enhanced version of the popular X-Cite® 120LEDmini, the X-Cite mini+™ white light LED light source for fluorescence imaging applications features improved LED technology to deliver more power to the sample plane than any of Excelitas’ previous direct-coupled systems. The X-Cite mini+ is ideal for routine fluorescence imaging with enough power to replace mercury sources in budget-constrained labs and clinical facilities.
- Optem FUSION Micro-Inspection Lens System: The Optem® FUSION Micro-Inspection Lens System is redesigned to meet the growing need for shortwave infrared (SWIR) sensors that enable the machine vision requirements essential to Industry 4.0 manufacturing. The lens system now provides true polychromatic imaging performance across the key Visible (400nm - 700nm), NIR (700nm -1100nm) and SWIR (900nm - 1700nm) wavebands.
- Fetura+ Advanced Zoom Lens: The enhanced, high-end Fetura+TM enables high speed and reliable optical performance for the machine vision and inspection markets. Ideal for high-throughput micro-inspection, non-contact dimensional measurement and general automated imaging applications, Fetura+ features a unique linear rail design coupled with precision optics to enable it to travel through the 12.5:1 zoom range in less than one second. Due to this unique design, Fetura+ offers a service life in excess of one million cycles and delivers exacting repeatability in any orientation.
Company experts will be on site or available by phone in advance of the conference to provide updates on its innovative photonics solutions.
Conference: June 24 – 27, 2019
Exhibition Center, Munich, Germany
Excelitas Booth: Hall B1, Booth 103
About Excelitas Technologies
Excelitas Technologies® Corp. is a global technology leader focused on delivering innovative, high-performance, market-driven photonic solutions to meet the lighting, optronics, detection and optical technology needs of global customers. Serving a vast array of applications across biomedical, scientific, safety, security, consumer products, semiconductor, industrial manufacturing, defense and aerospace sectors, Excelitas Technologies stands committed to enabling our customers' success in their end-markets. Excelitas Technologies has approximately 6,700 employees in North America, Europe and Asia, serving customers across the world. Connect with Excelitas on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Excelitas® is a registered trademark of Excelitas Technologies Corp. All other products and services are either trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.