Excelitas Technologies to Showcase Photonics, Imaging Innovations at BiOS Expo and Photonics West 2023
WHO: Excelitas Technologies® Corp., a leading industrial technology manufacturer focused on delivering innovative, market-driven photonic solutions, will display and demonstrate its latest high-performance photonics offerings at SPIE BiOS Expo and SPIE Photonics West 2023. Excelitas experts will present sessions at Photonics West, as well.
WHAT: The following products will be demonstrated in Excelitas' booth:
- Optem® FUSION SWIR lens system: A unified modular microscopy platform supporting the key Visible (400 nm-700 nm), NIR (700 nm-1100 nm) and SWIR (900 nm-1700 nm) wavebands. Including both 7:1 and 12.5:1 optical zooms, the flexible FUSION platform is the ideal lens solution for a wide range of micro-imaging applications.
- pco.pixelfly™ 1.3 SWIR Camera: The high-performance pco.pixelfly 1.3 SWIR Machine Vision Camera features a special InGaAs image sensor that is IMX990 sensitive in the SWIR, NIR and visible range of the electromagnetic spectrum. The camera’s small pixels enable small magnification optics in microscopy and a low dark current for even longer exposure times.
- pco.edge 10 bi LT: PCO’s next level sCMOS camera uses a back-illuminated image sensor to obtain quantum efficiency of up to 85% with a broad spectrum extending to NIR, suited for microscopes with a larger FOV/image circle. When combined with the powerful X-Cite NOVEM™ 9-channel LED illuminator, it enables measurement of biological samples with fluorescent bio-markers for imaging deeper into tissue with less background noise and more signal.
- Axsun® OCT Imaging Demonstration with pco.panda 4.2 Camera: The Axsun Azmyth™ SS-OCT Imaging Platform features a 1060 nm tunable VCSEL laser and high-speed driver to support OCT A-scan rates up to 800 kHz, enabling the capture of multiple three-dimensional volume datasets per second. The OCT probe light is focused onto the sample object by a LINOS®F-Theta scan lens. The pco.panda 4.2 sCMOS camera is integrated to provide real-time videographic inspection of the sample in parallel with the OCT acquisition.
Additional products on display will include:
- TPiS 1T 1386 L5.5 H CaliPile®: Featuring high temperature accuracy, combined with configurable “threshold” functions and low power consumption during operation, the TPiS 1T1386 L5.5H offers an ideal solution for medical-grade temperature measurement requirements.
- Radon Detection VTH21 Series Photodiodes: Excelitas VTH21 series of photodiodes are offered in chip form for optimal alpha particle detection such as radon gas detection applications. They feature a robust chip design in a waffle pack or Mylar (preferred), and spectral response between 400 nm-1100 nm. They are available in two standard chip geometries including 5x5 mm and 10x10 mm, with a large active area for maximum detection of low-level radiation.
Excelitas presentations at Photonics West:
- FRET with broadband LED Light Source - Localization of protein-protein interactions in living cells, Kavita Aswani, January 29, 5:30-7:00 PM PST.
- Optical simulation supported development of a dual channel photoelectric smoke detector, Sven Stöttinger, January 30, 2:50-3:10 PM PST
- Fourier domain OCT interferometric ranging, Bart C. Johnson, January 30, 5:30-7:00 PM PST
- History of optically pumped semiconductor lasers: VECSELs, Mark E. Kuznetsov, January 31, 10:40-11:30 AM PST
WHEN: January 28-29, 2023, BiOS
January 31-February 2, 2023, Photonics West
WHERE: Moscone Center, San Francisco, CA, USA
Excelitas Booth 8158, BiOS
Excelitas Booth 949, Photonics West
# # #
About Excelitas Technologies
Excelitas Technologies® Corp. is a leading industrial technology manufacturer focused on delivering innovative, market-driven photonic solutions to meet the illumination, optical, optronic, sensing, detection and imaging needs of our OEM and end-user customers. Serving a vast array of applications across biomedical, scientific, semiconductor, industrial manufacturing, safety, security, consumer products, defense and aerospace sectors, Excelitas stands committed to enabling our customers’ success in their many various end-markets. Our team consists of more than 7,500 professionals working across North America, Europe and Asia, to serve customers worldwide.
Excelitas®, Excelitas Technologies®, LINOS®, Axsun® Optem®, X-Cite® and CaliPile® are registered trademarks and Azmyth™ and pco-pixelfly are trademarks of Excelitas Technologies Corp. All other products and services are either trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Senior Director of Global Marketing - Commercial
+1 (781) 996-5925
Cheryl Reynhout or Jill Anderson
On Behalf of Excelitas Technologies Corp.
SVM Public Relations
(+1) 401 490-9701