OmniCure LX500 LED Spot UV Curing Systems
OmniCure® LX Series of LED Spot UV Curing solutions includes our compact LX500 system controller and UV LED MAX Heads for a complete UV curing system with outstanding optical stability and process control. Combine these with our UV LED Radiometer and a selection of focusing lenses, extension cables and mounting clamps for greater flexibility.
Why should you choose Excelitas as your provider of OmniCure UV Curing System Solutions?
Excelitas is unmatched in the field of highly-efficient spot and wide-area UV curing systems. As a trusted provider of UV curing systems, we equip our customers with industry-leading solutions that ensure seamless integration with your specific applications. From spot and wide-area UV curing systems to LED Radiometers and system controllers, we provide a comprehensive line of products to enable you to meet your production goals while maintaining the quality of products and the profitability of your business operations.
What are the different uses of the OmniCure UV Curing System?
Ultraviolet (UV) curing is a photochemical process that uses the light emitted by ultraviolet light sources for curing inks, coatings, or adhesives in a polymerization process. When exposed to UV light, these formulations instantly dry or harden, ensuring the fast processing of manufactured products along an assembly line. These capabilities are critical when applied to manufacturing systems requiring fast processing times with little margin of error, such as electronics and medicine.
What types of OmniCure UV Curing System solutions do you offer?
The LX500 line of OmniCure LED Spot Curing Systems features a wide range of technologies designed to boost your manufacturing facility’s efficiency and processing speeds through faster and more reliable UV curing capabilities. The LX500 family of products comprises the following features:
- OmniCure LX500 LED Spot UV Curing System Controller - Uniquely designed using OmniCure’s Intelli-Lamp® technology, the LED spot curing system controller promises reliable monitoring of LED head temperature and tracking of lifetime data, ensuring optical stability and flexibility in every application.
- OmniCure V3 UV LED Heads for LX500 - V3 LED Heads for the LX500 family of products promise best-in-class optical performance through its next-generation high-output UV LEDs. They are optimized for seamless integration in various industrial manufacturing applications, delivering high doses of UV light distributed uniformly across the spot area for faster curing at higher efficiencies and greater consistency.
- OmniCure LX500 LED UV Radiometric and Calibration Accessories - For accurate measurements and calibrated power outputs, these radiometric and calibration accessories are well-suited for Omunicure UV LED curing systems. These accessories provide access to multiple kits and individual components used to build precise and repeatable UV curing processes.
- OmniCure LX500 LED UV MAX Heads - The LX500 LED UV MAX Heads are specifically designed to enable faster UV curing rates, improve processing efficiency and speed. These provide superior thermal management by using a copper core and optimized aluminum heat sink for the extraction and dissipation of internal heat produced by the LED, which enhances cooling efficiency even in the most challenging manufacturing environments.
What are the applications of the LX500 OmniCure UV Curing System?
Excelitas equips our clients in the manufacturing sector with the best tools to improve their processes’ efficiency. These tools were designed and developed to withstand even the most challenging environments and support the functionalities of OmniCure UV curing systems across the following industries:
- Medical Device Manufacturing
- Aerospace and Defense
- Metal coating industries
Do you offer Custom LX500 OmniCure UV Curing Systems?
Excelitas designs and manufactures industry-leading equipment to help our clients make the most of their investment through our efficient technologies. Our tools have been developed with seamless integration with UV curing systems in mind. Should you have any need for special functionalities and other custom solutions, give us a call, and we will ensure to take them into account during development and production.
OmniCure LX500 LED Spot UV Curing System Controller
The OmniCure<sup>®</sup> LX500 LED Spot UV curing system controller has been uniquely designed with proprietary Intelli-Lamp<sup>®</sup> technology that monitors LED head temperature and lifetime data, as well as automatically maintains optical stability ± 5% to provide greater degree of process...Read More
OmniCure V3 UV LED Heads
Designed for use with the OmniCure LX500 Controller, the OmniCure V3 UV LED Heads feature next generation high output UV LEDs to deliver best-in-class optical performance. With higher power delivery, improved efficiency, and an enhanced beam profile than its predecessor along with a range of cross...Read More
OmniCure LX500 LED UV Radiometric and Calibration Accessories
OmniCure<sup>®</sup> LED UV radiometric and calibration accessories offer the ability to accurately measure and calibrate power or irradiance from an OmniCure UV LED curing system directly at the cure site. Multiple kits as well as individual components are available to build precise and...Read More
OmniCure LX500 LED UV MAX Heads
The OmniCure<sup>®</sup> UV LED MAX Heads are specially designed to provide faster UV curing rates, higher power efficiency and superior control with monitoring capabilities. Our UV LED MAX Heads provide superior thermal management by means of a copper core and optimized aluminum heat sink used to...Read More