Excelitas Technologies to Display Advanced Photonics Solutions at Laser World of Photonics
WHO: Excelitas Technologies® Corp., a leading industrial technology manufacturer focused on delivering innovative, market-driven photonic solutions, will highlight its newest and most innovative photonics technologies at Laser World of Photonics in Munich, Germany.
WHAT: Excelitas products on display in Excelitas’ Booth # 103, Hall B1, will include:
- Optem® FUSION SWIR Lens System: Excelitas’ unified modular microscopy platform supports the key Visible (400 nm-700 nm), NIR (700 nm-1100 nm) and SWIR (900 nm-1700 nm) wavebands. Including both 7:1 and 12.5:1 optical zooms, the flexible FUSION platform is the ideal lens solution for a wide range of micro-imaging applications.
- CaliPile® TPiS 1T1386 L5.5H Thermopile Sensor: Excelitas’ high-precision, medical-grade sensor is designed for remote skin-temperature measurement and temperature control of liquids and gases in medical applications. Featuring high temperature accuracy, combined with configurable “threshold” functions and low power consumption during operation, TPiS 1T1386 L5.5H offers fast remote over-temperature protection, mid-field human presence sensing, far-field human motion detection and passive light-barrier sensing for crowd assessment.
- C30733BQC-01 InGaAs Avalanche Photodiode: This next-generation photonic detector offers high speed, high gain and low noise for high-end telecommunication test equipment applications, optical communication and distributed fiber sensing systems, and eye-safe LiDAR and laser range finding devices. Excelitas’ C30733BQC-01 features a unique chip design to deliver cutting-edge performance with a typical operation gain of 40, setting a new trend in high-speed applications that require best-in-class signal-to-noise ratio between 1000 nm and 1700 nm.
- pco.pixelfly™ 1.3 SWIR Camera: This new machine vision camera features a special InGaAs image sensor that is IMX990-sensitive in the shortwave infrared, near infrared and visible range of the electromagnetic spectrum. As a result, pco.pixelfly shows high sensitivity across the entire spectral range with more than 90% in shortwave infrared. It is suited for use with small magnification optics in microscopy and works with long exposure times due to a low dark current, with excellent quantum efficiency of > 90%.
- pco.edge 10 bi LT sCMOS Camera: With a back-illuminated image sensor, Excelitas’ pco.edge 10 bi LT sCMOS Camera provides quantum efficiency up to 85% with broad spectrum extending to NIR. The sensor incorporates micro lenses and full-depth deep-trench isolation for crosstalk suppression resulting in an excellent MTF. Furthermore, the camera provides a large image circle by using a high-resolution 10.46 MPixel image sensor with a square pixel size of 4.6 μm.
- Axsun Azmyth™ Swept-Source OCT Imaging Platform: Featuring a 1060 nm tunable VCSEL laser module and high-speed driver electronics, Azmyth boasts enhanced capabilities in a compact form factor to support OCT A-scan rates up to 800 kHz for custom integration across a range of medical and industrial OCT applications.
WHEN: June 27-30, 2023
WHERE: Messe München, Munich, Germany
Excelitas Booth # 103, Hall B
# # #
About Excelitas Technologies
Excelitas Technologies® Corp. is a leading industrial technology manufacturer focused on delivering innovative, market-driven photonic solutions to meet the illumination, optical, optronic, sensing, detection and imaging needs of our OEM and end-user customers. Serving a vast array of applications across biomedical, scientific, semiconductor, industrial manufacturing, safety, security, consumer products, defense and aerospace sectors, Excelitas stands committed to enabling our customers’ success in their many various end-markets. Our team consists of more than 7,500 professionals working across North America, Europe and Asia, to serve customers worldwide.
Excelitas®, Excelitas Technologies® and Optem® are registered trademarks, and pco.pixelfly™ and Azmyth™ are trademarks of Excelitas Technologies Corp. All other products and services are either trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Senior Director of Global Marketing - Commercial
+1 (781) 996-5925
Cheryl Reynhout or Jill Anderson
On Behalf of Excelitas Technologies Corp.
SVM Public Relations
(+1) 401 490-970