Excelitas Technologies to Display Innovative Laser Solutions at LASER World of PHOTONICS CHINA
Excelitas Technologies® Corp., a global technology leader delivering innovative, customized photonic solutions, will showcase several new high-performance laser technologies at LASER World of PHOTONICS CHINA, including its broad range of products made available through the recent acquisitions of Research Electro Optics (REO) and Axsun Technologies. Excelitas’ booth will also feature product demonstrations highlighting the company’s quantum cryptography and laser material processing innovations.
Featured products at Excelitas’ Booth W4.4702 include:
- NEW F-Theta-Ronar 160mm Lens: With a focal length of 160mm at 515nm-540nm and 163mm at 1030nm-1080nm, the new F-Theta-Ronar 160mm Lens is ideal for use in laser materials processing industries such as energy storage and additive manufacturing for applications including 3D printing, welding and cutting. Offering the shortest focal length of all Qioptiq low-absorption F-Theta lenses, its larger entrance apertures of 10/14mm for the 160mm lens and 14/20mm for the 163mm lens are well suited for high-power applications requiring higher precision and smaller spot size.
- NEW F-Theta-Ronar 420mm Lens: Designed for use in 3D manufacturing, welding and semiconductor fabrication, the F-Theta-Ronar Lens is optimized for the 1/e² truncated beam diameters 14mm, 15mm and 20mm and meets highest quality standards. Its large focal length allows diverse applications in the additive manufacturing, semiconductor and metalworking industries. The F-Theta-Ronar 420mm Lens features a low absorption and high laser damage threshold, and a special coating optimized for wide angles. As a result, an almost constant transmission is achieved over the entire scan field.
- Optem® FUSION Shortwave Infrared (SWIR) Micro-Inspection Lens System: Redesigned to meet the growing need for SWIR sensors that enable the machine vision requirements essential to Industry 4.0 manufacturing, the Optem FUSION SWIR Lens System provides true polychromatic imaging performance across the key Visible (400nm - 700nm), NIR (700nm -1100nm) and SWIR (900nm - 1700nm) wavebands. The lens system leverages field-proven mechanics, flexible optics and modular interchangeability to provide a singular optical platform for a wide range of applications.
- Axsun Swept Lasers for Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT): In January 2019, Axsun Technologies joined Excelitas Technologies as the latest addition to the company’s expanding portfolio of high-performance photonics solutions. Axsun’s OCT expertise and laser light engine technology expands the range of specialty illumination and medical imaging capabilities that Excelitas offers to biomedical, scientific and industrial customers seeking single-source reliability and convenience for their end-to-end photonic systems. Axsun Swept Source OCT Engines are targeted at medical diagnostic imaging systems in both standalone OCT and OCT in combination with other imaging modalities. Axsun Swept Lasers provide an unrivaled balance of tuning bandwidth, output power, sweep speed and coherence length to enable cutting-edge performance in next-generation OCT systems. Main applications include ophthalmology (retinal diagnostics and biometry),
- REO HeNe Lasers: Reliable and user-friendly HeNe lasers feature long lifetimes due to their unique metallic laser tube design. HeNe lasers offer visible wavelengths of 543nm, 594nm, and 633nm, and NIR/IR wavelengths of 1152nm, 1523nm, and 3390nm, with power ranging from 0.5 mW to 30 mW, offering both polarized and random. REO integrated mirrors also enable unique offerings such as dual wavelength, line tunable and stabilized HeNe laser systems. The unique metallic laser tube design of HeNe lasers enables excellent direct mechanical coupling, resulting in superior alignment and robust mechanical stability for fiber-coupled applications.
March 20 – 22, 2019
About Excelitas Technologies
Excelitas Technologies® Corp. is a global technology leader focused on delivering innovative, high-performance, market-driven photonic solutions to meet the lighting, detection and optical technology needs of global customers. From biomedical technology to research laboratory, safety and security, consumer products, semiconductor, energy and environment, industrial sensing & imaging, defense and aerospace, Excelitas Technologies is committed to enabling our customers' success in their end-markets. Excelitas Technologies acquired Qioptiq and Lumen Dynamics in 2013 and now has approximately 6,700 employees in North America, Europe and Asia, serving customers across the world. Connect with Excelitas on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Excelitas® and Optem® are registered trademarks of Excelitas Technologies Corp. All other products and services are either trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.