Excelitas to Showcase OmniCure UV Curing Systems at The Assembly Show
Featured products at the Excelitas booth #1340 include:
- OmniCure LX500 LED UV Spot Curing System: Available in either two or four LED head system configurations with up to 16W/cm2 peak irradiance, LX500 provides unmatched optical stability via Intelli-Lamp® LED technology for repeatable device assembly and reduced costs. The LX500 is ideal for use in medical devices such as catheters, cannulas, endoscopes and syringes; electronics such as OPU, smartphones and tablets; and general-purpose small component applications such as bonding and coatings.
- OmniCure S2000 Spot UV Curing System: The OmniCure S2000 Spot UV Curing System delivers the highest level of process control and consistency with Excelitas’ proprietary, real-time Closed-Loop Feedback technology using an integrated optical UV sensor. When paired with the OmniCure R2000 radiometer, the S2000 UV curing system is unmatched in precision light delivery and repeatable, adhesive curing results.
- OmniCure AC8-HD (High Dose) Series of LED UV Curing Systems: Offering higher optical power and enhanced performance in the same air-cooled mechanical enclosure as its AC8 and AC9 predecessors, the AC8-HD delivers over 50% more dose with unprecedented optical uniformity. Excelitas’ patented control technology for addressing individual LED UV modules enables an outstandingly tight irradiation across the UV emitting length, and between heads. The light source is ideal for large area curing of inks, adhesives and coatings in medical, industrial, electronics manufacturing, wood coating, touch panel/display, solar panel, conformal coating, automotive and print applications.
- OmniCure AC5 Series LED UV Curing Systems: Designed with high-output LEDs and custom optics, OmniCure AC550/P and OmniCure AC575/P air-cooled LED UV Curing Systems provide high irradiance (14W/cm2), enabling manufacturers to achieve outstanding productivity and reduce running costs using LEDs with long lifetime and lower electrical consumption. OmniCure AC5 Series LED UV Systems are ideal for curing coatings, adhesives and inks in applications such as wood, print, glass and plastic, providing high quality and consistent curing results.
- OmniCure AC9 LED Large-Area UV Curing Systems: A high-performing, small form-factor, air-cooled solution, the innovative OmniCure AC9 LED UV Systems enable faster line speeds in printing and industrial manufacturing. OmniCure AC9 Series LED UV Curing Systems feature advanced front-end optics to provide high power, high peak irradiance of over 14 W/cm2, and exceptional uniformity for fast curing of coatings, inks and adhesives.
Company experts will be on site or available by phone in advance of the conference to provide updates on its solutions.
Conference: October 22 – 24, 2019
Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Rosemont, IL
Excelitas Booth #1340
About Excelitas Technologies
Excelitas Technologies® Corp. is a global technology leader focused on delivering innovative, high-performance, market-driven photonic solutions to meet the lighting, optronics, detection and optical technology needs of global customers. Serving a vast array of applications across biomedical, scientific, safety, security, consumer products, semiconductor, industrial manufacturing, defense and aerospace sectors, Excelitas Technologies stands committed to enabling our customers' success in their end-markets. Excelitas Technologies now has approximately 6,700 employees in North America, Europe and Asia, serving customers across the world. Connect with Excelitas on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Excelitas®, OmniCure® and Intelli-Lamp® are registered trademarks of Excelitas Technologies Corp. All other products and services are either trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.