Excelitas to Showcase Photonic Solutions for Defense and Aerospace at DSEI
Featured products at Excelitas booth S8-100 include:
- Cooled and Uncooled Dismounted Soldier Sighting Solutions: Excelitas’ dismounted soldier offerings include components, modules and system solutions for night vision, thermal and fused sighting, as well as surveillance and target location systems. Excelitas’ cooled and uncooled dismounted soldier sighting solutions are employed for a variety of special force, national defense force, law enforcement and professional security team operations.
- Head-Up Display (HUD) and Helmet-Mounted Display Optics for Military and Civil Aviation Platforms: With over 50 years' of avionic display design and manufacturing expertise, Excelitas’ HUD and helmet-mounted display optics deliver exceptional performance for civil airliner, business jet, military fast jet, trainer aircraft, military transport and military rotary-wing platform applications. Military and civil pilots use Excelitas’ technology to obtain mission-critical information and situational awareness including night vision, guidance, synthetic scenery and enhanced vision imagery.
- Long-Range Surveillance Systems for Anti-Drone, Border and Vehicle Applications: Excelitas’ complex optronic solutions for above- and below-armor in main battle tanks, infantry fighting vehicles and armored personnel carriers are in service on major platforms around the world including AJAX, JLTV, LAV, Stryker, Warrior, Puma, Challenger and many others. The company’s thermal imaging cameras, objective lenses and optical modules enable long-range surveillance systems for anti-drone, border and vehicle applications.
- Through-Life Support Capability: Offered as a contract-based fleet management service or custom tailored to fit OEM needs, Excelitas’ through-life support packages can dramatically improve the capability of critical equipment on operations for financial savings. Excelitas’ complete contract-based fleet management service is managed and delivered from the company’s secure St. Asaph, Denbighshire, UK facility. Its custom-tailored through-life support packages provide customer autonomy with the in-service support of equipment from Excelitas and other OEMs.
- Energetic Systems: Excelitas designs, tests and manufactures energetic products for electronic safing, initiation, actuation and detonation applications. Excelitas’ energetic device performance and testing offerings include custom energetics, electronic safe and arm devices, ignition safety devices and rocket motor initiators.
- Sensors and Detectors for Defense and Aerospace Applications: Available in standard (off-the-shelf) and customer-specific designs, Excelitas’ sensors and detectors provide accurate measurement and detection of light, heat, motion and distance for mission-critical applications. Excelitas’ military and aerospace sensor products include emitters, detectors and pulsed lasers for laser ranging, fuzing and laser warning systems; terminal guidance detectors for precision guided munitions and laser spot tracking; as well as emitters for target acquisition, ranging and designation.
Company experts will be on site or available by phone in advance of the conference to provide updates on its solutions.
Conference: September 10 – 13, 2019
ExCeL London, London, UK
Excelitas Booth S8-100
About Excelitas Technologies
Excelitas Technologies® Corp. is a global technology leader focused on delivering innovative, high-performance, market-driven photonic solutions to meet the lighting, optronics, detection and optical technology needs of global customers. Serving a vast array of applications across biomedical, scientific, safety, security, consumer products, semiconductor, industrial manufacturing, defense and aerospace sectors, Excelitas Technologies stands committed to enabling our customers' success in their end-markets. Excelitas Technologies now has approximately 6,700 employees in North America, Europe and Asia, serving customers across the world. Connect with Excelitas on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Excelitas® is a registered trademark of Excelitas Technologies Corp. All other products and services are either trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.