Excelitas Technologies to Highlight New Photonics Solutions at Sensors Expo & Conference 2019
Excelitas Technologies® Corp., a global technology leader delivering innovative, customized photonic solutions, will highlight its latest light source, sensor and laser innovations at Sensors Expo and Conference, June 26-27 in San Jose, California.
Featured products at Excelitas’ exhibit, in Booth 930, include:
- NEW: PYD 2792 Dual-Element SMD DigiPyro® for motion and presence detection. The new sensor offers streamlined SMD integration with compact form factor and the lowest power requirements available today. The PYD 2792 DigiPyro is designed for smart home and smart city applications including security systems, automated lighting, IP cameras, and more.
- NEW: Miniature Thermopile Detector with Lens (TPiD 1T 0122 L3.0) is designed for extended-range remote temperature measurement and monitoring applications. Equipped with a specially designed sensing chip and a built-in lens for a narrower and longer field-of-view, this Thermopile features a compact TO-46 metal housing enabling easier integration into smaller host systems.
- PYD 1798 DigiPyro for advanced motion detection has been newly re-engineered to offer the lowest power requirements now available on the market. The reduced 1.8V power requirement at 5µA current offers substantial energy efficiency for extended service life in mobile and remote battery-operated devices. The PYD 1798 DigiPyro in TO-5 metal housing contains digital Dual-Element design with a large rectangular optical window covering an ample 110° field-of-view.
- CaliPile® Multi-Function Infrared Sensor, uniquely designed to combine motion detection, presence detection and temperature measurement – all in one compact digital thermal infrared package. It features selectable frequency filters and levels that allow users to set the product into one of the three major operation modes, each of which can be set into individual use cases to achieve custom operations. Built with an integrated filter, CaliPile can work without the need for additional lenses.
- 1x4 Pulsed Laser Diode Array for LiDAR applications combines field-proven high-efficiency, multi-cavity laser chip technology with small form-factor surface mount device (SMD) packaging for applications requiring high reliability such as autonomous vehicles and drones. Its 1x4 linear configuration minimizes space requirements in the assembly to enable smaller, less costly optical components. The array is fully compatible with SMD pick-and-place and reflow soldering equipment, allowing it to seamlessly integrate into high-volume, low-cost assembly lines.
- 1x64 Silicon APD for use in LiDAR applications. An expansion to Excelitas’ C30737 APD series, the new avalanche photodiode (APD) array provides a high 64-pixel count for higher-resolution systems, enabling better detection of objects around a vehicle in next-generation LiDAR systems. The high-resolution 1x64 APD enables customers to use smaller optics, thus reducing system cost and providing better signal-to-noise ratio for longer-range detection, beyond the 200 meters required for safe forward-looking sensing.
Company experts will be on site or available by phone in advance of the conference to provide updates on its innovative light source, sensor and laser solutions.
Conference: June 26-27, 2019
McEnery Convention Center, San Jose, CA.
Excelitas Booth: #930
About Excelitas Technologies
Excelitas Technologies® Corp. is a global technology leader focused on delivering innovative, high-performance, market-driven photonic solutions to meet the lighting, optronics, detection and optical technology needs of global customers. Serving a vast array of applications across biomedical, scientific, safety, security, consumer products, semiconductor, industrial manufacturing, defense and aerospace sectors, Excelitas Technologies stands committed to enabling our customers' success in their end-markets. Excelitas Technologies has approximately 6,700 employees in North America, Europe and Asia, serving customers across the world. Connect with Excelitas on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Excelitas®, CaliPile® and DigiPyro® are registered trademarks of Excelitas Technologies Corp. All other products and services are either trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.