Excelitas Technologies to Highlight Optronic Solutions for Defense Applications at the Eurosatory
WHO: Excelitas Technologies® Corp., a leading industrial technology manufacturer focused on delivering innovative, market-driven photonic solutions, will highlight its weapon and surveillance sights, cameras, energetic solutions and sensors for a wide variety of defense applications at Eurosatory.
WHAT: Expert staff will be available at Excelitas Stand # C788 to discuss the company’s latest advanced optronic solutions and technologies including:
- DRAGON-C12 Uncooled Sight with Thermal Imaging Camera: The Excelitas high-performance DRAGON-C12 thermal sight features a lightweight and durable body, designed for reliable continuous operation in combat use.
- DRAGON-S12 Non-Cooled Thermal Attachment Sniper Sight: DRAGON-S12 uses a state-of-the-art 640 x 480 12μm format, 60Hz uncooled thermal sensor coupled with a near-silent aperture, delivering best-in-class sensitivity and uniformity. As part of the DRAGON family of uncooled thermal products, DRAGON-S12 leverages the latest uncooled thermal imaging, electronics and optics technologies to deliver world-leading performance and reliability.
- PHOENIX-S Long Range Thermal Imaging Attachment for Snipers: PHOENIX-S is designed for particularly demanding ground-based sniper missions, delivering field-proven capabilities that enable early and rapid detection, recognition and identification of targets at longer ranges, even in extremely poor light conditions. PHOENIX-S can be easily integrated into a range of firearm systems and optical riflescopes with up to 25x magnification due to its attachment configuration. Its fully digital architecture offers a variety of system settings and configuration options through a simple menu system.
- CheetIR-L High-Definition, Long Range Mid-Wave-Infrared (MWIR) Camera: CheetIR-L combines a ruggedized x13.5 continuous zoom capability with the very latest in High-Operating Temperature (HOT) MWIR detector technology to provide exceptional imagery. Delivering long-range surveillance and target identification in a compact volume, CheetIR-L has numerous applications including anti-drone, mobile short-range air defense (M-Shorad), targeting and surveillance. Liteye SHIELD™ recently selected CheetIR-L for inclusion in its counter unmanned air system (C-UAS) platform following successful demonstration of the detection, tracking and identification of Group 1 and 2 unmanned air systems (UAS) in a range of combat environments at the Yuma Proving Ground.
- New RaptIR High-Definition, Long Range, MWIR Thermal Cameras: Optimized for the latest generation of small pixel (8 mm) sensor technology using best in class continuous zoom optics, RaptIR provides exquisite thermal imaging capability offering long range performance in a very compact form factor, for a variety of civil and military applications. As the latest addition to Excelitas’ range of medium range thermal cameras covering the MWIR waveband, RaptIR allows quicker target detection, recognition and identification for more timely, informed decision making for counter-UAS, border surveillance and maritime fire-control applications.
- Energetic Solutions: Excelitas is a leader in the design, test and manufacture of energetic products for electronic safing, initiation, actuation and detonation applications. Excelitas scientific, engineering and manufacturing personnel have more than three decades of experience and have developed a fundamental understanding of all aspects of energetic device performance and testing.
- Defense Sensors: Excelitas has over 30 years of experience providing sensors for the accurate measurement and detection of light, heat, motion and distance in mission-critical military and aerospace applications. Product options include a wide range of emitters and detectors for laser ranging and designating and proximity fuzing and laser warning systems including the EXACTD series, detectors and pulsed lasers. Excelitas also offers terminal guidance detectors for precision guided munitions and laser spot tracking, as well as emitters for target acquisition, ranging and designation.
WHEN: June 13 – June 17, 2022
WHERE: Paris, France
Excelitas Stand #C788
# # #
About Excelitas Technologies
Excelitas Technologies® Corp. is a leading industrial technology manufacturer focused on delivering innovative, market-driven photonic solutions to meet the illumination, optical, optronic, sensing, detection and imaging needs of our OEM and end-user customers. Serving a vast array of applications across biomedical, scientific, semiconductor, industrial manufacturing, safety, security, consumer products, defense and aerospace sectors, Excelitas stands committed to enabling our customers’ success in their many various end-markets. Our team consists of more than 7,500 professionals working across North America, Europe and Asia, to serve customers worldwide.
Excelitas® and Excelitas Technologies® are registered trademarks of Excelitas Technologies Corp. All other products and services are either trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Defense & Aerospace Marketing Manager
+44 1745 588002
Defense & Aerospace, Executive Assistant
+1 (937) 353-2268
Cheryl Reynhout or Jill Anderson
On Behalf of Excelitas Technologies Corp.
SVM Public Relations
+1 (401) 490-9700