Excelitas Technologies to Showcase PCO Scientific Cameras and LINOS Optical Inspection Lenses and Imaging Systems at VISION 2022
WHO: Excelitas Technologies® Corp., a leading industrial technology manufacturer focused on delivering innovative, market-driven photonic solutions, will showcase its broad product portfolio of scientific cameras and optical inspection lenses and imaging systems at VISION 2022. This year’s event marks the first time that Excelitas will exhibit its LINOS® solutions together with PCO® CMOS, sCMOS, CCD and high-speed scientific cameras at VISION. The addition of PCO high-performance cameras complements Excelitas' extensive technology offering, which continues to push the boundaries of its end-to-end photonics capabilities.
WHAT: Expert staff will be available at Excelitas Booth: Hall 10, E51, to discuss and demonstrate the company’s latest technology advancements and quantum cryptography technologies. Featured products and demonstrations include:
- NEW LINOS d.fine HR-M Lens Series: Offering ultra-precision imaging performance across large field of views, the LINOS d.fine HR-M Lens Series is designed with efficiency and throughput in mind. The series’ large apertures optimize light throughput, minimizing cycle times, which are critical in industrial environments. Ultra fine resolution to the corners of the field-of-view also ensure consistent imaging performance across full format sensors and long line 16K format sensors with pixels sizes down to 3.5um. In combination with new LINOS flexible focusing and mounting modules, the lens series can be connected to almost any industrial camera, enabling optimal performance for a wide range of machine vision applications.
- NEW pco.pixelfly™ 1.3 SWIR Camera: The high-performance pco.pixelfly 1.3 SWIR Machine Vision Camera features a special InGaAs image sensor (SONY IMX990) that is sensitive in the shortwave infrared, near infrared and visible range of the electromagnetic spectrum. As a result, pco.pixelfly shows a favorably high sensitivity in the whole spectral range with more than 90% in the shortwave infrared part. The small pixels enable the use of small magnification optics in microscopy and a low dark current for even longer exposure times. Technical staff will present a live demonstration of the pco.pixelfly 1.3 SWIR Camera System with the Optem® FUSION Micro-Imaging Lens System at the Excelitas booth.
- Upgraded MachVis 5.3.2 MachVis Lens Selector: Available as a software version to download, the complimentary 5.3.2 MachVis Lens Selector now helps identify solutions from the Excelitas PCO camera portfolio and new d.fineHR-M series, as well LINOS and Optem lens solutions. The selector also generates necessary mechanical accessories for imaging or machine vision requirements, as well as supporting documentation to streamline integration planning and ordering.
- Axsun OCT Imaging Demonstration with pco.panda 4.2 Camera: This demonstration will highlight the Axsun Azmyth SS-OCT Laser Engine driving the new 1060 nm Tunable VCSEL at 400 kHz to achieve an effective A-line rate of 800 kHz using bidirectional tuning, which enables the capture of multiple three-dimensional volume datasets per second. The OCT probe light is focused onto the sample object by a LINOS F-Theta scan lens. The pco.panda 4.2 sCMOS camera is integrated to provide real-time videographic inspection of the sample in parallel with the OCT acquisition.
- mag.x 125 Widefield Microscope System with pco.panda 26 Camera System and X-Cite® XYLIS™ Broad Spectrum LED Illumination System: This demonstration will showcase the use of Excelitas products to support a variety of life science applications. The fully modular mag.x 125 enables microscope-like resolution with wide fields-of-view to support modern high-resolution sensors up to 57 mm diameter, making it ideal for submicron-imaging in inspection and measurement applications. The pco.panda 26 sCMOS Camera delivers both the high resolution and mono/color sensor option needed for a multitude of microscopy applications including inter alia, high-content screening, digital pathology and more. A true arc lamp replacement for routine and advanced fluorescence imaging applications, X-Cite XYLIS rivals traditional arc lamps for brightness and offers the broadest spectrum available in a white light LED for fluorescence microscopy, providing a suitable solution for compound and stereomicroscopes.
WHEN: October 4 – October 6, 2022
WHERE: Messe Stuttgart, Stuttgart, Germany
Excelitas Booth Hall 10, E51
# # #
About Excelitas Technologies
Excelitas Technologies® Corp. is a leading industrial technology manufacturer focused on delivering innovative, market-driven photonic solutions to meet the illumination, optical, optronic, sensing, detection and imaging needs of our OEM and end-user customers. Serving a vast array of applications across biomedical, scientific, semiconductor, industrial manufacturing, safety, security, consumer products, defense and aerospace sectors, Excelitas stands committed to enabling our customers’ success in their many various end-markets. Our team consists of more than 7,500 professionals working across North America, Europe and Asia, to serve customers worldwide.
Excelitas®, Excelitas Technologies®, LINOS®, PCO®, Optem® and X-Cite® are registered trademarks, and pixelfly™ and XYLIS™ are trademarks of Excelitas Technologies Corp. All other products and services are either trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Senior Director of Global Marketing - Commercial
+1 (781) 996-5925
Cheryl Reynhout or Jill Anderson
On Behalf of Excelitas Technologies Corp.
SVM Public Relations
1 (401) 490-9700