Excelitas Technologies to Showcase Thermal Weapon Sight and Camera Solutions for Law Enforcement, Security and Tactical Applications at EnforceTac
WHO: Excelitas Technologies® Corp., a leading industrial technology manufacturer focused on delivering innovative, market-driven photonic solutions, will highlight its latest thermal weapon sight and camera products for law enforcement, security and tactical applications at EnforceTac.
WHAT: Expert staff will be available in-person at the Excelitas exhibit to discuss its featured products, which include:
- TALON Fused Weapon Sight - Image Intensifier / Thermal Imager: Ideal for short- and medium-range surveillance and target engagement, the TALON dual-channel optically fused weapon sight combines the latest image intensification and uncooled thermal imaging capability in a compact, lightweight ruggedized package. The fully qualified military TALON weapon sight provides the dismounted close-combat user with enhanced, multi-waveband detect / recognize / identify capability.
- PHOENIX-S Thermal Imaging, Clip-On, Long-Range Sniper Sight: Designed for the most demanding ground-based sniper operations, PHOENIX-S allows early and rapid detection, recognition and identification of targets at extended ranges, even in zero-light conditions. In-line configuration of the PHOENIX-S enables integration with a wide range of small arms weapon systems and optical day scopes up to 25X magnification. The product’s fully digital architecture offers a wide range of system set-up and configuration options accessible via a simple menu system.
- PHOENIX-H Handheld Thermal Imaging Surveillance Sight: For dismounted close-combat users, PHOENIX-H delivers battle-winning capability in allowing early and rapid detection and identification of targets at extended ranges, even in zero-light conditions, along with target location capability. The PHOENIX-H thermal imager utilizes the latest in high-resolution mid-wave infrared (MWIR) High-Operating Temperature (HOT) technology to provide a 640 x 512 resolution image coupled with a wide field-of-view range from 2º - 16º.
- DRAGON-C12 Uncooled Thermal Weapon Sight: DRAGON-C12 is the latest long-wave infrared (LWIR) in-line thermal sight from Excelitas. Featuring Bluetooth connectivity and guaranteed boresight stability, the compact DRAGON-C12 is designed for ease of use within a lightweight and rugged housing that is for reliable continuous operation in dismounted combat conditions that can be integrated with a wide range of optical day sights.
- CheetIR MWIR Thermal Imaging Cameras: CheetIR MWIR Thermal Imaging Cameras combine a ruggedized x13.5 continuous zoom capability with the very latest in HOT MWIR detector technology to provide exceptional imagery. Options on display include the CheetIR-L, which delivers long-range surveillance and target identification in a compact volume for anti-drone, mobile short-range air defense (M-Shorad), targeting and surveillance applications; the high-performance, compact CheetIR-C, which is ideally suited as a standalone camera or for integration within sighting system upgrades including under armor, or other OEM applications; as well as the CheetIR-Cub, which provides an affordable, low weight, low power MWIR offering featuring an analogue video output (PAL) that can be retrofitted into existing platforms as an upgrade solution to enhance system performance.
WHEN: March 1 – March 2, 2022
WHERE: Exhibition Centre Nuremberg, Nuremberg, Germany
Excelitas Exhibit: Stand 12-287
# # #
About Excelitas Technologies
Excelitas Technologies® Corp. is a leading industrial technology manufacturer focused on delivering innovative, market-driven photonic solutions to meet the illumination, optical, optronic, imaging, sensing, detection and imaging needs of our OEM and end-user customers. Serving a vast array of applications across biomedical, scientific, semiconductor, industrial manufacturing, safety, security, consumer products, defense and aerospace sectors, Excelitas stands committed to enabling our customers’ success in their many various end-markets. Our team consists of more than 7,500 professionals working across North America, Europe and Asia, to serve customers worldwide.
Excelitas® and Excelitas Technologies® are registered trademarks of Excelitas Technologies Corp. All other products and services are either trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Defense & Aerospace Marketing Manager
+44 1745 588002
Defense & Aerospace, Executive Assistant
Cheryl Reynhout or Jill Anderson
On Behalf of Excelitas Technologies Corp.
SVM Public Relations
(+1) 401 490-9700