OmniCure AC Series LED Small Area UV Curing Systems
OmniCure® AC Series offers LED small area UV curing systems for curing widths of less than or equal to 75 mm. These air-cooled LED UV curing systems are designed with high-power LEDs and advanced front-end optics to deliver high peak irradiance for fast, even curing. OmniCure AC Series UV curing systems are offered in various configurations and include “P” versions with enhanced optics to optimize the dose for short working distances to support print applications.
Why should you choose Excelitas as your provider of OmniCure AC Series LED small area UV curing systems?
At Excelitas, we deliver high-power ultra-violet (UV), light-emitting diode (LED) curing systems, a more efficient alternative to traditional curing. Specifically, we offer an array of AC LEDs for curing small area curing – those with curing widths of less than or equal to 75 millimeters. These are sold under the reputable OmniCure brand.
What kind of AC LED Small Area UV Curing Systems do you offer?
Our catalog of small area UV curing systems comprises the following:
- OmniCure AC2 LED small-area UV curing system: This compact, air-cooled solution is designed with front-end optics to provide high peak irradiance and exceptional uniformity for curing small-area applications, including inks, adhesives, and coatings. In addition, the patented individual UV LED module output ensures consistent results over the entire curing area.
- OmniCure AC4 LED small-area UV curing system: This series is known for its precise control of the UV irradiance level and time, ensuring the application of the correct dose of UV energy at the required wavelength. This makes for a repeatable curing process.
- OmniCure AC5 LED small-area UV curing system: The AC5 lineup also uses OmniCure’s patented LED UV module output, providing exceptional uniformity over the entire curing area for consistent results.
- OmniCure CV300 low- volume production conveyor: This conveyor has a unique mounting design supporting multiple configurations of the OmniCure AC Series high power UV LED curing systems.
- OmniCure SC Series LED UV Power Supply Controller: A selection of flexible controllers are tailored specifically to our AC Series LED UV curing systems.
- OmniCure PLC2000 Programmable Controller: This compact, portable controller is employed locally or remotely through an automated system. It’s a suitable solution for manufacturing environments, laboratory, or research & development applications.
- OmniCure AC Series Optical Adapters: These custom adapters can attach to the front face of the OmniCure LED UV systems, optimizing optical power through the conversion of a smaller area of high-output power into a larger area.
What are OmniCure AC Series LED Small Area UV Curing Systems used for?
Our AC Series LED Small Area UV Curing Systems are manufactured for small-area applications requiring low temperature curing across a wide range of industries. These include medical device assembly, printing, marking/coding, display bonding, wood coatings, and many more.
What is the quality assurance process for AC Series LED small area UV curing systems?
As with any of our products and solutions, our UV curing systems are designed and manufactured using the highest standards in state-of-the-art facilities across the world. Members of our team are also certified and well-versed in what they do.
Do you offer custom OmniCure AC Series LED small area UV curing solutions?
Yes! We provide custom products and accessories to fit your requirements. Contact us today and let us know about your design idea, and our engineers and manufacturing will gladly bring it to life.
OmniCure AC2 LED Small-Area UV Curing System
OmniCure<sup>®</sup> AC2 Series offers compact, air-cooled LED UV curing systems for small-area applications. With advanced front-end optics, the AC275 and AC2110 systems deliver over 2.5 W/cm<sup>2</sup> peak irradiance with exceptional uniformity. Our patented process for individually addressing...Read More
OmniCure AC4 LED Small-Area UV Curing System
OmniCure<sup>®</sup> AC4 Series of air-cooled LED UV curing systems are designed with high output LEDs and custom optics to deliver high irradiance of over 8 W/cm<sup>2</sup> with exceptional uniformity at long working distances. Consisting of the OmniCure AC450, AC450P, AC475, AC475P, our AC4...Read More
OmniCure AC5 LED Small-Area UV Curing System
OmniCure<sup>®</sup> AC5 Series of air-cooled LED UV systems are designed for small area curing. With advanced front-end optics, these high power UV curing systems deliver 14 W/cm<sup>2</sup> peak irradiance for fast, even curing. The Series includes the AC550, AC550P, AC575 and AC575P, with the P...Read More
OmniCure CV300 Low-Volume Production Conveyor
The OmniCure<sup>®</sup> CV300 is a versatile conveyor system designed to complement the OmniCure AC Series of high power LED UV curing systems and is suitable for production, laboratory and research and development applications. The CV300 can handle substrates up to 310 mm (12.2”) wide on its...Read More
OmniCure SC Series LED UV Power Supply Controller
OmniCure<sup>®</sup> SC Series power supply controllers are tailored specifically for the OmniCure AC Series LED UV curing systems. Designed with application flexibility in mind, the SC Series offers a selection of system controllers to best meet the needs of a particular curing application.Read More
OmniCure PLC2000 Programmable Controller
OmniCure<sup>®</sup> PLC2000 programmable controller is designed to complement the OmniCure AC Series LED UV curing systems. When connected to an AC Series LED UV head, this multipurpose, external controller device allows you to intelligently manage, monitor and control an LED system. With...Read More
OmniCure AC Series Optical Adapters
OmniCure<sup>®</sup> offers a selection of adapters customized for use with the OmniCure AC Series of high power LED UV curing systems to address a wider range of applications. Attaching to the front face of the OmniCure LED UV systems, the AC Optical Adapters convert a smaller area of high output...Read More