Excelitas Technologies to Showcase End-to-End Illumination, Transmission and Detection Solutions at LASER World of PHOTONICS Munich
WHO: Excelitas Technologies® Corp., a leading industrial technology manufacturer focused on delivering innovative, market-driven photonic solutions, will highlight its broad product portfolio of illumination, transmission and detection solutions at LASER World of PHOTONICS Munich 2022, which now includes the leading PCO brand. PCO’s high-performance scientific CMOS, sCMOS, CCD and high-speed cameras complement Excelitas’ expansive range of technologies and extend the bounds of the company’s end-to-end photonic capabilities.
WHAT: Expert staff will be available at the Excelitas exhibit to discuss the company’s laser, optical, imaging, sensor and detection solutions, as well as demonstrate its innovative quantum cryptography technologies. Featured products include:
- Kepri™ UVC Upper-Air Disinfection System: Providing safe, effective, real-time disinfection of upper-level room air regardless of room occupancy, Kepri’s potent UVC energy is effective against a wide range of pathogens including bacteria, mold and viruses such as those that cause COVID-19. The system’s unique, compact design allows safe, effective room air disinfection without emitting harmful or environmentally unfriendly ozone gas.
- µPAX-3 2W Pulsed Xenon Light Sources: Featuring a robust and compact design, the μPAX-3 is 17% smaller than its μPAX-2 predecessor. Combining an innovative lamp design with state-of-the-art electronics in a packaged light source, the µPAX-3 provides broadband light in microsecond pulses with exceptional arc stability. The compact, integrated solution contains a flashlamp, trigger circuit and power supply in an EMI-suppressant enclosure, making it ideal for analytical instrument applications including UV/VIS spectrophotometers, point-of-care and environmental analytics.
- nPAX-N2 2W Pulsed Xenon Light Source: The ultra-compact nPAX-N2 offers an integrated light source solution containing the flash lamp, trigger circuit, capacitor charging power supply, mounting flange and precision arc alignment. The nPAX-N2’s small form factor and high stability make it well suited for point-of-care analytical instruments and environmental analytics.
- X-Cite NOVEM™ 9-Channel LED Illumination System: The award-winning X-Cite NOVEM delivers the brightest and most powerful LED Illuminator ever. This nine-wavelength, fast-switching system includes spectral coverage from Fura-2 all the way to IR800. Incorporating Excelitas’ patented LaserLED Hybrid Drive® to effortlessly fill the green gap in the challenging 500 nm – 600 nm range, X-Cite NOVEM features high excitation power for fluorescence applications across the UV-visible-NIR spectrum.
- MachVis Lens Configurator: Available as an online app or software version 5.3 download, the complimentary MachVis Lens Configurator helps identify the ideal LINOS® or Optem® lens solution, including all necessary mechanical accessories, for imaging or machine vision requirements. It also generates supporting documentation to streamline the integration planning and ordering.
- PCO SWIR Camera: PCO's new SWIR camera is a high-performance machine vision camera due to its special InGaAs image sensor, which is sensitive in the shortwave infrared, near infrared and visible range of the electromagnetic spectrum. It shows an advantageously high sensitivity in the entire spectral range with more than 85% in the shortwave infrared. Due to its small pixels, the camera enables the use of small magnification optics in microscopy and its low dark current facilitates even longer exposure times.
- pco.edge 4.2 bi XU: The pco.edge 4.2 bi XU is based on a back-illuminated sCMOS sensor with a very specific coating that allows applications in the visible light down to extreme UV (EUV) and soft x-ray radiation. The camera is adapted for ultra-high vacuum operations and soft X-ray in the energy range from 30 eV to 1000 eV. Its image sensor comprises 2048 x 2048 pixels with a pixel size of 6.5 𝜇m x 6.5 𝜇m and allows full frame acquisitions at 48 Hz with a dynamic range of 88 dB at a noise level of 1.9 e-.The camera is compact and offers various software integration options.
- LINOS Laser Material Processing Optics: The all new F-Theta-Ronar Lenses for 440nm-460nm, 515nm-540nm and 1030nm-1080nm are designed for metalworking and additive manufacturing applications in battery production, automotive and renewable energy industries. They feature low spot variation, angle-optimized coating and homogeneous power density distribution with constant transmission of the laser spot over the scan field.
WHEN: April 26 – April 29, 2022
WHERE: Messe München, Munich, Germany
Excelitas Booth # 103, Hall 6
# # #
About Excelitas Technologies
Excelitas Technologies® Corp. is a leading industrial technology manufacturer focused on delivering innovative, market-driven photonic solutions to meet the illumination, optical, optronic, imaging, sensing, detection and imaging needs of our OEM and end-user customers. Serving a vast array of applications across biomedical, scientific, semiconductor, industrial manufacturing, safety, security, consumer products, defense and aerospace sectors, Excelitas stands committed to enabling our customers’ success in their many various end-markets. Our team consists of more than 7,500 professionals working across North America, Europe and Asia, to serve customers worldwide.
Excelitas®, Excelitas Technologies®, LaserLED Hybrid Drive®, LINOS® and Optem® are registered trademarks, and Kepri™ and NOVEM™ are trademarks of Excelitas Technologies Corp. All other products and services are either trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Senior Director of Global Marketing - Commercial
+1 (781) 996-5925
Cheryl Reynhout or Jill Anderson
On Behalf of Excelitas Technologies Corp.
SVM Public Relations
(+1) 401 490-9700