Excelitas Technologies to Showcase Thermal Imaging and Camera Solutions for Military Applications at the Close Combat Symposium
WHO: Excelitas Technologies® Corp., a leading industrial technology manufacturer focused on delivering innovative, market-driven photonic solutions, will highlight its latest thermal imaging and camera technologies for military applications at the Close Combat Symposium.
WHAT: Products on display include:
- DRAGON-S12 Non-Cooled Thermal Attachment Sniper Sight: DRAGON-S12 uses a state-of-the-art 640 x 480 12μm format, 60Hz uncooled thermal sensor coupled with a near-silent aperture, delivering best-in-class sensitivity and uniformity. As part of the DRAGON family of uncooled thermal products, DRAGON-S12 leverages the latest uncooled thermal imaging, electronics and optics technologies to deliver world-leading performance and reliability.
- DRAGON-C12 Uncooled Sight with Thermal Imaging Camera: The Excelitas high-performance DRAGON-C12 thermal sight features a lightweight and durable body, designed for reliable continuous operation in combat use.
- DRAGON-H12 Handheld Thermal Surveillance and Target Location System: An intermediate range multi-function surveillance and target location system, DRAGON-H12 provides warfighters with the ability to detect, locate and communicate enemy locations and targets of interest on the battlefield. The high-performance sight for medium to long range applications enables 24-hr surveillance and target location capability within a lightweight, rugged platform.
- PHOENIX-S Long Range Thermal Imaging Attachment for Snipers: PHOENIX-S is designed for particularly demanding ground-based sniper missions, delivering field-proven capabilities that enable early and rapid detection, recognition and identification of targets at longer ranges, even in extremely poor light conditions. PHOENIX-S can be easily integrated into a range of firearm systems and optical riflescopes with up to 25x magnification due to its attachment configuration. Its fully digital architecture offers a variety of system settings and configuration options through a simple menu system.
- PHOENIX-H Handheld Thermal Imaging Surveillance Sight: PHOENIX-H utilizes the latest high-resolution MWIR HOT technology to provide a 640 x 512 resolution image coupled with a wide field-of-view range from 2º - 16º. It is ideal for a variety of demanding ground-based surveillance and target location operations applications.
- RaptIR High-Definition, Long Range, MWIR Thermal Cameras: Optimized for the latest generation of small pixel (8 μm) sensor technology using best in class continuous zoom optics, RaptIR provides exquisite thermal imaging capability offering long range performance in a very compact form factor, for a variety of civil and military applications. As the latest addition to Excelitas’ range of medium range thermal cameras covering the MWIR waveband, RaptIR allows quicker target detection, recognition and identification for more timely, informed decision making for counter-UAS, border surveillance and maritime fire-control applications.
WHEN: July 5 – July 7, 2022
WHERE: Cranfield University at Shrivenham, United Kingdom
# # #
About Excelitas Technologies
Excelitas Technologies® Corp. is a leading industrial technology manufacturer focused on delivering innovative, market-driven photonic solutions to meet the illumination, optical, optronic, sensing, detection and imaging needs of our OEM and end-user customers. Serving a vast array of applications across biomedical, scientific, semiconductor, industrial manufacturing, safety, security, consumer products, defense and aerospace sectors, Excelitas stands committed to enabling our customers’ success in their many various end-markets. Our team consists of more than 7,500 professionals working across North America, Europe and Asia, to serve customers worldwide.
Excelitas® and Excelitas Technologies® are registered trademarks of Excelitas Technologies Corp. All other products and services are either trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Defense & Aerospace Marketing Manager
+44 1745 588002
Defense & Aerospace, Executive Assistant
+1 (937) 353-2268
Cheryl Reynhout or Jill Anderson
On Behalf of Excelitas Technologies Corp.
SVM Public Relations
+1 (401) 490-9700