Cermax® Xenon is a trusted brand name that is virtually synonymous with medical lighting applications and high-intensity, perfect white, bright light, whether for endoscopic illumination, surgical headlamps, or robotic surgery equipment. Since the introduction of our short-arc Xenon lamps in the early 1980s, the Cermax Xenon brand can be found in over 90% of hospitals worldwide.
Offered in both metal-body and ceramic-body designs, the Cermax Xenon short-arc lamp are uniquely designed for a variety of specialty lighting applications including video projection, solar simulation, dental UV curing, industrial UV curing, microscopic illumination, and other high-performance applications.
Why should you choose Excelitas as your provider of Cermax Xenon Lamp Solutions?
Excelitas is a top manufacturer and distributor of advanced specialty lighting solutions to aid medical processes and scientific research. Our products stand the test of time and are some of the most recognizable in the business. Cermax® Xenon is one of the most trusted lamp brand names and is widely applied by over 90% of medical facilities worldwide for surgical headlamps, endoscopic illumination, or robotic surgery equipment. For your advanced specialty lighting needs, look to Excelitas to deliver functionality that matches your requirements.
What is a Xenon Lamp Bulb used for?
Xenon light delivers the highest radiance and luminance output of any light source that operates continuously. As its primary illumination source, the xenon lamp bulb is widely recognized as the closest light source to reaching the ideal levels for any source of light. Because of its high luminance and radiance output, a xenon lamp bulb is used for high-performance applications in photography, stroboscopes, and spectroscopy.
What types of Cermax Xenon Lamp Solutions do you offer?
As one of the world's most trusted lamp brand names, Excelitas proudly offers its comprehensive range of Cermax® Xenon lamp solutions to suit a wide range of applications. We offer a variety of metal-body and ceramic-body designs that are well-suited for specialty lighting applications. Our product offerings include:
- Cermax® Ceramic Body Parabolic Xenon Lamps - equipped with internal reflectors and rugged metal-to-sapphire seal construction to ensure safety and mobility. These alternatives to conventional quartz bubble lamps produce high intensity, collimated light to provide flexibility when choosing light-shaping, post-processing optic solutions.
- Cermax® Ceramic Body Elliptical Xenon Lamps - utilizes integrated elliptical F1.0 or F1.3 reflectors to produce focused, high-intensity light. It provides two reflector choices to offer ample opportunity to produce light for specific applications.
- Cermax® Metal Body Elliptical Xenon Lamps - metal-body, compact, short-arc lamps equipped with internal, precision-cut reflector bodies and metal-sapphire and ceramic seal construction, recommended for new Xenon illumination designs.
- Cermax® Metal Body High-Output Xenon Lamps - advanced Xenon lamps available in metal-body elliptical and parabolic designs and modules for applications that require high performance in the most demanding settings, such as in the manufacturing setting.
- Cermax® Metal Body Parabolic Xenon Lamps - deliver unparalleled color performance required in applications where reliability and performance are critical, such as in the medical industry.
- Cermax® Xenon Power Supplies - specifically designed for high-power, specialty lighting requirements in the medical and industrial fields.
What are the applications of Xenon Light?
Cermax® Xenon light by Excelitas offers superior advanced specialty lighting solutions for a wide range of applications, which include:
- Solar simulation
- Spectral scanning
- Movie projectors and IMAX technology
- Optical measurement devices
- Photo-heating devices
Do you offer custom Cermax Xenon Lamp solutions?
Cermax® Xenon lamps are optimized for specific applications across various sectors. Aside from our off-the-shelf products, we also offer product customization for more specialized requirements. If you have specific applications and requirements, let us know so we can implement them in our design and manufacturing processes.
Cermax Ceramic Body Parabolic Xenon Lamps
Our Cermax<sup>®</sup> Xenon lamps are compact, ceramic body short-arc lamps. With an internal reflector and rugged metal-to-sapphire seal construction, Cermax Xenon lamps are a safe and compact alternative to conventional quartz bubble lamps. Utilizing an integrated parabolic reflector, our lamps...Read More
Cermax Ceramic Body Elliptical Xenon Lamps and Modules
Utilizing an integrated elliptical F1.0 or F1.3 reflector, these Cermax<sup>®</sup> Ceramic Body Xenon Lamps produce high intensity, focused light. The two reflector choices give the optical designer ample opportunity to tailor the light output to the specific application.Read More
Cermax Metal Body Elliptical Xenon Lamps
Our Cermax<sup>®</sup> VQ and ME Xenon lamps are compact, metal body Xenon short-arc lamps. With an internal, precision-cut reflector body and metal-to-sapphire and ceramic seal construction, Cermax VQ and ME lamps are a safe and very compact alternative to conventional quartz bubble Xenon lamps...Read More
Cermax Metal Body High-Output Xenon Lamps
The Cermax<sup>®</sup> ME1600D-13FHM and ME1600DFM are advanced, metal-body elliptical and parabolic Xenon lamps and modules for demanding, high-performance industrial applications. This family of Cermax Xenon lamps is the light engine of choice for a broad array of end-uses from rapid...Read More
Cermax Metal Body Parabolic Xenon Lamps
Cermax<sup>®</sup> VQ Metal-body Parabolic Lamps are the premiere solution for medical lighting applications where performance and reliability are paramount. Our Cermax VQ Metal-body line delivers the unparalleled color performance that has made Cermax Xenon the medical industry standard for over...Read More
Cermax Xenon Power Supplies
Cermax<sup>®</sup> Xenon arc-lamp power supplies are advanced, innovative products designed for the specialty lighting industry. They are used in a wide variety of high-performance applications including medical, dental, endoscopy, industrial, and image projection.Read More