High-Voltage DC Power Supplies
Higher-voltage and Higher-power Supplies require more complex design solutions. The heat to be dissipated and installation infrastructure, plus choice of insulation system in a HVPS are driven by the output voltage and output power which ultimately dictates packaging. Typical insulation systems are based on air, dielectric oil, epoxy, RTV Silicone and even Sulfur Hexafluoride (SF6). The method of cooling is a factor as well, the choices often coming down to air, water or oil, depending on the platform design requirements. These applications require Excelitas' detailed understanding to help choose the best design solution.
- Electron Beam Power Supplies - highly-regulated power supply units designed for use in electron-beam systems. These units can provide high voltages for powering the filament power, electron beam emitter, and closed-loop emission current control.
- Ion Beam High Voltage Power Supplies - these power supply units deliver the performance and quality demands of equipment used in metal finishing, semiconductor device fabrication, and materials science research markets.
- X-Ray Power Supplies - high voltage supply units are designed to meet the demanding requirements of X-ray systems. Some of these units are capable of running continuously at full power, while others have been designed to suit applications that require lower duty cycles while having high peak power demands.
- -150kV, 15kW High-Voltage DC Power Supply 1102680 - these are negative, highly regulated power supplies capable of producing 0 to -150 kVdc, 100 mA of DC power and are manufactured for use in E-Beam systems.
- -150kV, 9kW High-Voltage DC Power Supply 1101310 - manufactured for E-Gun power supply, these power supply units can provide high voltages and have an electron-beam emitter, filament power, and closed-loop emission current control.
- -25kV, 250W High-Voltage DC Power Supply 1102384 - incorporates a high-frequency, quasi-resonant switch-mode design that utilizes an IGBT-based power inverter with a completely air-insulated high voltage section, which offers open and short circuit protection.
- Medical imaging
- Water treatment
- Food processing
- Electron beam lithography
- Ion Beam Implant Supplies
- Laser Lithography Power Supplies
- Medical and Aesthetic Laser power supplies
- Capacitor Charger Power supplies
- HV X-Ray Tube power supplies