MISSISSAUGA, ON, CANADA
ENABLE your future through light.
Excelitas is a global technology leader with more than 7,500 employees, focused on delivering market-driven solutions to fulfill the illumination, optical, detection and imaging needs of OEMs and end-users across the biomedical, semiconductor, industrial, consumer products, scientific, security, defense and aerospace sectors.
ENGAGE with us today and make your contribution to the future! Join the team that leading technology companies turn to for cutting-edge photonic innovation. At Excelitas Technologies you are how we EXCEL.
Our facility in Mississauga, Ontario has key positions in Sales, Marketing, Research & Development, Engineering, Manufacturing, Customer Support and other disciplines. Operating since 1984, this site specializes in the design, development, manufacturing and marketing of a broad portfolio of innovative LED and Lamp technology. The Toronto facility serves a variety of markets such as electronics, optoelectronics, digital printing, general assembly, coatings, and medical device manufacturing, as well as endoscopy, bioscience research, microscopy and instrumentation.
We are presently seeking a Level 2 Assembly Technician will be responsible for assembling and testing released products.
- Read work orders, follow all applicable company procedures, production procedures and test procedures.
- Perform immediate assembly tasks to complete the assembly of production units, including but not limited to: crimping, soldering, screwing, using adhesives, UV curing, wiring and mounting.
- Test units or sub-assemblies using test equipment, test software or test fixtures.
- Perform soldering operation as instructed by work instructions.
- Work within different work stations as required by Team Leads and/or Production Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years of electronics assembly experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Post-secondary diploma or certificate from a recognized educational institution in a related discipline.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to read and comprehend work instructions, assembly drawings.
- Good English verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in an ISO9001, 14001, 13485 certified, and/or FDA QSR compliant environment is an asset.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Excelitas is seeking leaders and innovators to join our global team! Visit: www.excelitas.com/join-our-team