OmniCure S Series Lamp Spot UV Curing Systems
The OmniCure® S Series of Lamp Spot UV Curing Systems are used for precision adhesive curing of medical devices, electronics and optoelectronics. Due to the accuracy requirements and critical nature of these devices, a repeatable process with reliable UV curing equipment is essential for achieving highest product quality, rapid production and low manufacturing costs.
Why should you choose Excelitas as your provider for OmniCure S Series Lamp Spot UV Curing Systems?
Excelitas is a leading figure in the design and manufacture of highly-efficient spot and large-area UV curing station solutions to support the needs of the medical, electronic, and optoelectronic fields. Typically, the devices used in these applications have specialized requirements in terms of accuracy and precision to ensure the repeatability of the processes they are involved in. Omnicure® offers industry-leading products used in precision adhesive curing to equip our industry partners with the right tools for achieving superior product quality with rapid production while minimizing manufacturing costs.
What are the different uses of automated curing systems?
Ultraviolet (UV) curing is a process that uses energy from UV light to trigger a photochemical reaction to create a crosslinked network of polymers on various surfaces. This feature is helpful in systems requiring fast processing times with little margin of error, such as medicine and manufacturing. Within these settings, an automated curing system is placed within an assembly line to improve curing speeds after the application of an adhesive.
What types of Omnicure UV Curing System solutions do you offer?
Excelitas, under its trusted brand, Omnicure, offers comprehensive UV curing solutions that are widely adopted by our manufacturing partners across various industries. Our Omnicure S Series Lamp Spot UV Curing Systems product catalog comprises the following:
- OmniCure S2000 Elite Spot UV Curing System - The Omnicure S2000 Elite is a new generation of lamp-based UV spot curing system designed to meet the most demanding applications in manufacturing and other relevant industries. It offers one of the most reliable UV outputs in the market, ensuring the highest reliability and quality.
- OmniCure S2000 Spot UV Curing System - The Omnicure S2000 Spot UV Curing System provides the highest level of process control and consistency to suit various applications. It uses our proprietary real-time Closed-Loop Feedback Technology with an integrated optical UV sensor to help you achieve the best results.
- OmniCure S1500 Spot UV Curing System - Offering precise control of UV output and high-speed shutter activation capabilities, the Omnicure S1500 provides customers with top-tier reliability, control, and high-intensity irradiance in a versatile UV mercury lamp system.
- OmniCure R2000 UV Radiometer - Measuring the light outputs in UV curing systems is critical in ensuring each system's energy output meets the desired specifications. In that regard, the Omnicure R2000 UV Radiometer is best combined with the Omnicure S2000 Spot UV Curing System to equip each curing station with unmatched control and repeatability.
- OmniCure S2E Network Module - This network module is designed to complement the components in the Omnicure family of spot UV curing systems. Using the S2E Network Module, manufacturers can connect their production facilities within a local area network to closely monitor their activities and maintenance requirements, and ensure a high level of productivity for up to 300 UV curing stations.
- OmniCure S Series Light Guides and Adapters - The S Series provides customers with a plethora of light guide options, from single and multi-legged to liquid-filled and fiber light guides, to meet their application requirements.
What are the applications of an Omnicure UV Curing System?
Excelitas equips our manufacturing partners with the best UV curing technologies to ensure seamless integration for every application. Through its industry-leading technologies, Excelitas can improve the efficiency of manufacturing processes in various applications, including:
- Medical Device Manufacturing
- Medical device assembly
- Optical Fiber
Do you offer Custom OmniCure S Series Lamp Spot UV Curing Systems?
Excelitas offers a complete range of UV curing systems, that are perfectly designed to meet the performance requirements of several application. While our manufactured products have all been produced with seamless integration in your systems in mind, we also provide custom solutions to meet even more specialized applications. Get in touch with us today and tell us about your target application requirements so we can accommodate your requests during product conceptualization and design.
OmniCure S2000 Elite Spot UV Curing System
OmniCure<sup>®</sup> S2000 Elite is a new generation of lamp-based UV spot curing systems designed and developed for the most demanding manufacturing applications. Offering highest reliability and quality for light curing adhesive processes, the OmniCure S2000 Elite redefines UV spot curing with...Read More
OmniCure S2000 Spot UV Curing System
The OmniCure<sup>®</sup> S2000 Spot UV Curing System offers the highest level of process control and consistency with our proprietary, real-time Closed-Loop Feedback technology using an integrated optical UV sensor. When paired with an OmniCure R2000 radiometer, the S2000 UV curing system is...Read More
OmniCure S1500 Spot UV Curing System
The OmniCure<sup>®</sup> S1500 Spot UV Curing System provides automated manufacturers with industry leading control, reliability, and high intensity irradiance in a versatile UV mercury lamp system. Offering precise control of UV lamp output and high-speed shutter activation capabilities, the...Read More
OmniCure R2000 UV Radiometer
Radiometry is an essential technique for measuring light output from a UV curing system in order to maintain a repeatable process. The OmniCure<sup>®</sup> R2000 UV Radiometer can be combined with the OmniCure S2000 Spot UV Curing System to provide a complete curing station with unmatched control...Read More
OmniCure S2E Network Module
The OmniCure<sup>®</sup> S2E Network Module is designed to save time on maintenance and keep production running smoothly with remote process monitoring and UV curing equipment control. The S2E complements the OmniCure family of S-Series spot UV curing systems, offering the same high level of...Read More
OmniCure S Series Light Guides and Adapters
The OmniCure<sup>®</sup> S Series offers a variety of light guides ranging from single and multi-legged to liquid-filled or fiber light guides, as well as a range of optical adapters to best meet customer requirements.Read More