OmniCure S Series Lamp Spot UV Curing Systems
The OmniCure® S Series of Lamp Spot UV Curing Systems are used for precision adhesive curing of medical devices, electronics and optoelectronics. Due to the accuracy requirements and critical nature of these devices, a repeatable process with reliable UV curing equipment is essential for achieving highest product quality, rapid production and low manufacturing costs.
- OmniCure S2000 Elite Spot UV Curing System - The Omnicure S2000 Elite is a new generation of lamp-based UV spot curing system designed to meet the most demanding applications in manufacturing and other relevant industries. It offers one of the most reliable UV outputs in the market, ensuring the highest reliability and quality.
- OmniCure S2000 Spot UV Curing System - The Omnicure S2000 Spot UV Curing System provides the highest level of process control and consistency to suit various applications. It uses our proprietary real-time Closed-Loop Feedback Technology with an integrated optical UV sensor to help you achieve the best results.
- OmniCure S1500 Spot UV Curing System - Offering precise control of UV output and high-speed shutter activation capabilities, the Omnicure S1500 provides customers with top-tier reliability, control, and high-intensity irradiance in a versatile UV mercury lamp system.
- OmniCure R2000 UV Radiometer - Measuring the light outputs in UV curing systems is critical in ensuring each system's energy output meets the desired specifications. In that regard, the Omnicure R2000 UV Radiometer is best combined with the Omnicure S2000 Spot UV Curing System to equip each curing station with unmatched control and repeatability.
- OmniCure S2E Network Module - This network module is designed to complement the components in the Omnicure family of spot UV curing systems. Using the S2E Network Module, manufacturers can connect their production facilities within a local area network to closely monitor their activities and maintenance requirements, and ensure a high level of productivity for up to 300 UV curing stations.
- OmniCure S Series Light Guides and Adapters - The S Series provides customers with a plethora of light guide options, from single and multi-legged to liquid-filled and fiber light guides, to meet their application requirements.
- Medical Device Manufacturing
- Medical device assembly
- Optical Fiber