OmniCure AC Series LED Large Area UV Curing systems
OmniCure® AC Series offers large-area LED UV curing systems for curing widths greater than 75mm and are suitable for a variety of adhesives, coating and inks. These systems are available in a wide selection of configurations and wavelengths including “P” versions optimized for print applications, as well as systems options for high optical dosage (HD) and fiber curing applications. Designed with advanced front-end optics and high-power LEDs, these high-performing, air-cooled solutions come in a small-form factor that enable high longitudinal uniformity over the entire curing area to ensure consistent and repeatable curing of all parts.
Why should you choose Excelitas as your provider of OmniCure AC Series LED Large Area UV Curing Systems?
Excelitas is a leading innovator and manufacturer of highly-efficient UV curing systems that promote efficiency, helping you meet your production targets and manufacturing goals. Our OmniCure AC series delivers unmatched performance, offering large-area LED UV curing capabilities for curing widths greater than 75mm. Our versatile UV curing solutions seamlessly integrate with existing systems and are optimized for print applications as well as other applications with high optical dosage and fiber curing. With OmniCure AC Series, your manufacturing operations can benefit from high-performing, air-cooled solutions that ensure consistent and repeatable curing performance across large areas, improving the overall productivity of your production line.
What are the different uses of OmniCure AC Series LED Large Area UV Curing Systems?
The ultraviolet (UV) curing process is an invaluable part of today’s manufacturing processes that use a variety of inks, coatings, and adhesives for melding various components onto circuit boards and other applications. In this process, UV light sources emit UV light, which cures the adhesive surface in a polymerization process. In doing so, manufacturers no longer have to allocate considerable time for drying, speeding up the production process significantly.
What types of OmniCure LED UV large-area curing systems do you offer?
Excelitas proudly offers a wide range of large-area UV curing systems and components to equip your manufacturing company with the right tools to boost productivity in your facility. The OmniCure AC Series comprises the following products:
- OmniCure AC7 LED Large-Area UV Curing System - Designed with high-output LEDs and custom optics, the AC7 Series ensures comprehensive curing coverage with a maximum curing area of 150 mm (6”) to 300 mm (12”).
- OmniCure AC8 LED Large-Area UV Curing System - The OmniCure AC8 delivers over 8 W/cm2 peak irradiance, ensuring a uniform cure over its maximum curing area of 150 mm to 300 mm.
- OmniCure AC8225-F+ and AC9225-F LED UV Fiber Curing System - Scaling production speeds without any need for complex changes in the entire system is more easily achieved through this curing system. Designed to deliver a peak irradiance of up to 16 W/cm2, trust in our leading solutions to ensure you meet the market demand for increased process speeds.
- OmniCure AC8-HD LED High-Dose, Large-Area UV Curing Systems - Available in a wide variety of wavelengths, this UV curing system is designed to deliver high optical doses for optimal UV LED curing performance. The system is ideal for production applications that require large-area curing with high dosages.
- OmniCure AC9 LED Large-Area UV Curing System - The AC9 Series consists of a series of high-performing, air-cooled solutions that have a small form factor to improve the speeds of production lines across industrial manufacturing and printing applications.
- OmniCure CV300 Low-Volume Production Conveyor - Unlike its predecessors, the CV300 is designed as a complementary piece for the AC series for production, research and development, and laboratory applications.
- OmniCure SC Series LED UV Power Supply Controller - The SC Series is designed specifically for the Omnicure AC Series LED UV curing systems. It offers a wide selection of system controllers and was designed with flexibility in mind, ensuring that these controllers can meet the needs of any curing application.
- OmniCure PLC2000 Programmable Controller - Another complementary controller system for the Omnicure AC Series, this programmable controller is connected to the LED UV head to monitor, manage, and control the LED system intelligently. It is used to adjust the entire system’s exposure time, output intensity, and on/off capabilities.
- OmniCure AC Series Optical Adapters - This selection of adapters is customized for installation in Omnicure AC Series curing systems to enable their integration across a broader range of applications. When attached to the face of the UV system, these optical adapters convert small areas with large power outputs into larger areas with optimized optical power, delivering evenly distributed irradiance and uniformity.
What are the applications of OmniCure AC LEDs?
The versatility of Omnicure AC LED Large Area Curing Solutions allows various sectors with efficient curing systems due to the extensive coverage of these wide-area curing solutions. These are best applied in manufacturing and laboratory settings to cure adhesives and coatings on such components as displays, touch panels, thin films, and fibers.
Do you offer custom OmniCure AC Series LED Large Area UV Curing Systems?
Excelitas leads the charge as one of the top sources of highly-efficient UV curing solutions for a wide range of applications. Our industry-leading AC LED technologies can seamlessly integrate into any application across various industries. Meanwhile, they can also be tailor-fit to accommodate our clients’ requirements for specific functionalities in their applications. For your specialized UV curing needs, get in touch with our experts immediately to discuss your options and communicate the details of your project and your target specifications.
OmniCure AC7 LED Large-Area UV Curing System
OmniCure<sup>®</sup> AC7 Series of air-cooled LED UV curing systems are suitable for large-area curing. Designed with high-output LEDs and custom optics, the AC7150 and AC7300 systems deliver over 5 W/cm<sup>2</sup> peak irradiance and exceptional uniformity over the entire curing area. The AC7...Read More
OmniCure AC8 LED Large-Area UV Curing System
OmniCure<sup>®</sup> AC8 Series of air-cooled LED UV curing systems are designed to deliver over 8 W/cm<sup>2</sup> peak irradiance with exceptional uniformity for even curing. The AC8150/P, AC8225/P and AC8300/P UV curing systems provide high longitudinal uniformity over the entire 150 mm (6") to...Read More
OmniCure AC8225-F+ and AC9225-F LED UV Fiber Curing System
OmniCure<sup>®</sup> AC8225-F+ and AC9225-F LED UV curing systems are designed for fiber curing applications. Featuring a custom optical design to enhance output and optimize delivery of UV onto the fiber, the OmniCure AC8225-F+/AC9225-F provide an air-cooled, high output solution to meet the...Read More
OmniCure AC8-HD LED High-Dose, Large-Area UV Curing Systems
OmniCure<sup>®</sup> AC8150P-HD, AC8225P-HD and AC8300P-HD air-cooled, LED UV Curing Systems deliver an outstandingly high optical dose, bringing UV LED curing to the next level. The AC8-HD Series of products are designed with a patented technology that enables unbeatable uniformity of output...Read More
OmniCure AC9 LED Large-Area UV Curing System
OmniCure<sup>®</sup> AC9 Series are high-power LED UV Curing Systems delivering over 14 W/cm<sup>2</sup> peak irradiance for fast curing of inks, adhesives and coatings. Consisting of the AC9150, AC9150P, AC9225, AC9225P, AC9300 and AC9300P, the AC9 Series are high-performing, air-cooled solutions...Read More
OmniCure CV300 Low-Volume Production Conveyor
The OmniCure<sup>®</sup> CV300 is a versatile conveyor system designed to complement the OmniCure AC Series of high power LED UV curing systems and is suitable for production, laboratory and research and development applications. The CV300 can handle substrates up to 310 mm (12.2”) wide on its...Read More
OmniCure SC Series LED UV Power Supply Controller
OmniCure<sup>®</sup> SC Series power supply controllers are tailored specifically for the OmniCure AC Series LED UV curing systems. Designed with application flexibility in mind, the SC Series offers a selection of system controllers to best meet the needs of a particular curing application.Read More
OmniCure PLC2000 Programmable Controller
OmniCure<sup>®</sup> PLC2000 programmable controller is designed to complement the OmniCure AC Series LED UV curing systems. When connected to an AC Series LED UV head, this multipurpose, external controller device allows you to intelligently manage, monitor and control an LED system. With...Read More
OmniCure AC Series Optical Adapters
OmniCure<sup>®</sup> offers a selection of adapters customized for use with the OmniCure AC Series of high power LED UV curing systems to address a wider range of applications. Attaching to the front face of the OmniCure LED UV systems, the AC Optical Adapters convert a smaller area of high output...Read More