Excelitas Technologies to Present and Display Photonics Solutions at SPIE Photonics West
WHO: Excelitas Technologies® Corp., a global technology leader delivering innovative, customized photonic solutions, will present and display its latest high-performance photonic solutions at SPIE Photonics West. Excelitas will also showcase its products made available through the acquisitions of Axsun Technologies and Research Electro Optics (REO).
WHAT: Featured new products at Excelitas booth #1149 include:
- PYD 2592 SMD DigiPyro® Detector: The dual-element PYD 2592 offers streamlined SMD integration and the lowest power requirements. The compact form factor and extremely wide field-of-view (FOV) of the PYD 2592 enables the flexibility required for complex motion detection applications, including smart home, Internet of Things (IoT), auto lighting, safety and security.
- X-Cite Vitae™ vIR+ Illumination System: A customizable, high-quality multi-wavelength RGB illumination system with fluorescence, X-Cite Vitae vIR+ is designed for high precision medical illumination and diagnostic applications such as endoscopy and surgical visualization. As a turnkey system for RGB LED illumination, Vitae vIR+ provides high quality tunable white light and fluorescence excitation wavelengths. Its high brightness white light source is designed with equivalent lumens to replace 180W or 300W Xenon sources.
- Medium Power Polarization Insensitive Faraday Isolators: Featuring a new design, Excelitas’ FI-1064-MP-UP Isolator Series enables protection of high power random polarized lasers above typical 50W with high optical isolation, with a fiber coupling option. The new product offers typical maximum optical isolation of ≥30dB for random polarized laser light up to 250W power range. The series’ innovative design ensures superior optical isolation for average laser power levels in the range of 50W to 250W.
- d.Fine HR 2.4/128 3.33x High Resolution Inspection Lens: The new d.fine HR 2.4/128 3.3x high resolution inspection lens is optimized for a magnification factor of 3.33x and supports sensors up to 82 mm in length. The superb imaging quality is maintained across the entire image area showing a very high light intensity due to an aperture of 2.4. The d.fine HR 2.4/128 3.33x lens is the perfect match for modern, high resolution 12k and 16k line cameras supporting 3.5 and 5 µm sensors.
- LINOS inspec.x L Float 5.6/120 Lens: By using floating element optics, the new LINOS inspec.x L Float 5.6/120 Lens achieves high performance over an extremely wide magnification range from 0.06x to 0.52x with constant high performance over the complete image field for a variety of machine vision applications including PCB, OLED and FDP inspection, as well as cultural heritage use cases. The inspec.x L Float 5.6/120 Lens enlarges the field-proven inspec.x L Lens series in a new range of magnification with brilliant imaging performance.
- Axsun SS-OCT and Laser Light Engine Technology: Excelitas will showcase the new Axsun 1060 nm High-Speed Tunable VCSEL for SS-OCT imaging as well as the broad portfolio of Axsun Integrated OCT Imaging Engines, featuring integrated photodetection, high-speed data acquisition, and other optional OCT system components. Excelitas will also host demonstrations of Axsun SS-OCT products at both Photonics West and BiOS.
- REO HeNe Lasers: REO reliable and user-friendly HeNe lasers feature long lifetimes due to their unique metallic laser tube design. HeNe lasers offer visible wavelengths of 543nm, 594nm, and 633nm, and NIR/IR wavelengths of 1152nm, 1523nm, and 3390nm, with power ranging from 0.5 mW to 30 mW, offering both polarized and random. REO integrated mirrors also enable unique offerings such as our dual wavelength, line tunable and stabilized HeNe laser systems. The unique metallic laser tube design of HeNe lasers enables excellent direct mechanical coupling, resulting in superior alignment and robust mechanical stability for fiber-coupled applications.
Excelitas Photonics West presentations include:
- Executive Panel: The Global Photonics Marketplace – Key Trends in Markets and Technologies
Lasers & Photonics Marketplace Seminar
Panelist: David Nislick, PhD, CEO of Excelitas Technologies
February 3, 2020, 11:10 a.m. – 12:10 p.m.
- Advanced silicon avalanche photodiodes on NASA’s Global Ecosystem Dynamics Investigation (GEDI) mission
Session 9: Sensors and Ruggedized Systems II, Paper 11287-39
Authors: Xiaoli Sun, James B. Blair, NASA Goddard Space Flight Ctr.; Jack L. Bufton, Global Science & Technology, Inc.; Marcela Faina, Sigrid Dahl, Philippe Bérard, Richard J. Seymour, Excelitas Technologies Corp.
February 6, 2020, 2:20 p.m. – 2:40 p.m.
Room 54 (Lower Mezzanine South)
Excelitas will also participate at SPIE BiOS booth #8179. Company experts will be on site or available by phone in advance of the conference to provide updates on its solutions.
WHEN: Exhibition: February 4 – 6, 2020
WHERE: Moscone Center, San Francisco, CA
# # #
About Excelitas Technologies
Excelitas Technologies® Corp. is a photonics technology leader focused on delivering innovative, high-performance, market-driven solutions to meet the lighting, optronics, detection and optical technology needs of our OEM customers. Serving a vast array of applications across biomedical, scientific, safety, security, consumer products, semiconductor, industrial manufacturing, defense and aerospace sectors, Excelitas stands committed to enabling our customers’ success in their end-markets. Our photonics team consists of 7,000 professionals working across North America, Europe and Asia, to serve customers worldwide. Connect with Excelitas on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Excelitas®, DigiPyro® and X-Cite® are registered trademarks and X-Cite VitaeTM is a trademark of Excelitas Technologies Corp. All other products and services are either trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Senior Director of Global Marketing - Commercial
Cheryl Reynhout or Jill Anderson
On Behalf of Excelitas Technologies Corp.
SVM Public Relations