Single Photon Counting Modules
The Excelitas family of Single-Photon Counting Modules (SPCMs) are self-contained modules that meet the low-light-level detection demands of confocal microscopy, fluorescence, luminescence, and TCSPC, particle sizing and Quantum Communications. Our SPCMs offer market-leading Photon Detection Efficiency (PDE), low after-pulsing, highest uniformity over the active area, high linear dynamic range, and low dark counts.
Interested in how Single Photon Detection has evolved over the years and into today's turn-key modules that provide simple, plug-and-run photon detection for OEMs and laboratories alike? Read our latest white paper!
Excelitas' SPCMs are available to purchase online at Digi-Key.com - buy now for quick delivery!
- SPCM-AQ4C - four-channel photon counting modules that detect single photons between the 400 nm to 1060 nm wavelength range.
- SPCM-AQRH - this module detects single photons of light between the 400 nm to 1064 nm wavelengths while offering superior performance parameters as compared to other solid-state or vacuum-tube-based photon counters.
- SPCM-AQRH-TR - as part of the latest SPCM product generation, this module is specifically selected and optimized to achieve timing resolution while supporting applications in TCSPC, fluorescence lifetime measurements and fluorescence lifetime imaging microscopy (FLIM).
- SPCM-NIR – single-photon counting photon modules that have been performance-optimized for the near-infrared (NIR) wavelength spectrum and designed to support long range light detection and ranging (LiDAR), quantum communication and microscopy applications, among others.
- Dynamic Light Scattering (DLS) Particle Sizing
- Stimulated Emission Depletion (STED) & Multi-Photon Microscopy
- Ultra-Sensitive Fluorescence
- Single Molecule Detection
- Diffused Correlation Spectroscopy (DCS)
- Single Photon LiDAR
- Optical Range Finding
- Quantum Cryptography (QKD)
- Photon Entanglement Experiments